Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Vindictus Early Access Open Beta

Discussion in 'Vindictus' started by Jay, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

IM IN LETS PLAY :D!
  2. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

still no extra keys
  3. Soushin The Novice

Just use the one i gave you for the second key you needed.
  4. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

ight, i'll tell my friend to give me both his keys
  5. Ring "...that's my role."

alright Ill PM one to each of you later today :)
  6. allenthomas_392 Undecided Title

Thank you. I'll get whatever keys i don't use back to you.
  7. Stream Is Starting Anew.

What I wonder is how people playing dfo cant find our forum yet people found it for vindictus keys and not dfos.

It bangs my mind to no ending how the fuck is that possible.
  8. toastybake bakes toast

brb googling free vindictus beta keys

edit: i actually did it.. and dfop came up... but ssa wasn't on the first three pages
  9. Ring "...that's my role."

It's called lurking :n
  10. Miroku New Member

Thank you very much for the Activation code! [IMG]
    Like I've promised, I can give you 4 news activation code! I'll Pm them to you, Ring. [IMG]

[TABLE]I'M BECOMING CRAZY!!!!!!!
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG][/TABLE]
  11. Ring "...that's my role."

NP enjoy vindictus ... I can't play it til lI get my new computer in like a month ;-;

inb4 that's your last post here xDD

edit: well I could play at my college but...
  12. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

k sent 2 keys to Jay
  13. /< Tetra Grammaton Cleric

14. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

15. Ring "...that's my role."

they always do.

in CB I was lvl 1 lul my computer's FPS was lulzy and didnt even bother, I will try it at school on ewdnesday though :p
  16. FenixStryk Member

mite b cool

I was originally looking forward to Fiona B and Evy B, but I think I'll try Lann A once Open Beta... opens. I'm more a fan of evasion than I am of mitigation.
  17. Ring "...that's my role."

I read that as migration FFFFFF
  18. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

I don't know if it's the same thing, but the first time I started it up, I was running at something like 3 FPS. I lowered all my settings to like 0 and I was running at maybe 5. I quit the game and went back in and was doing a good 100 or so.
  19. Ring "...that's my role."

How old is your computer ? :l I never upgraded mine again after I made it with my uncle like 5~6 years ago. My shit was running at like 5 FPS at the title screen, I lowered my settings and title screen was better, the beginning scene was decent, whe nI was in bed with that one chick was good, but whe nI went out to the channel with otns of people.. I was at 1FPS :l I didnt bother getting out of town or reading my quests or anything... I'll give it a try again then...
  20. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

My computer was made like two months ago, but when I first went to the starting screen (with the boat and all that) it was slow, choppy, etc. I didn't even bother going straight into the game but I did relog and that fixed it.
    I dunno why it did that but it never happend again :|

I almost gave up on the game because of that, but I'm kinda glad I didn't. It's still pretty fun. My biggest gripe is that 99% of parties that I went in sucked because of lag. It seemed to be a common problem (people in town complaining), but if you're solo, it didn't happen. I know Nexon mentioned a big lag problem and I hope they fixed it :(