Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

The quest to be a true Atk/Def/Heal hybrid FS Sader

Discussion in 'Build Database' started by RawrBomb, Oct 28, 2010.

1. RawrBomb New Member

http://oldmanclub.co.cc/asps/act5/c...dllllllllli1!G!iilliiliiPliil!J!lS1SlQlililil

What I have aimed for is a true swiss army knife Sader. Attack and defense related buffs are all maxed. I then get the healing skills as well, but due to SP issues some sacrifices had to be made, such as Wind and Fountain are left at level 1, Slow Heal is at 10, and Fast Heal is maxed. Passive is maxed to allow for maximum benefits from buffs.

Yeah that's right, you'll have a Sader who can hand you max Strikes/Blessing/Heaven's Harmony AND Melody/LoD/RoL/Fast Heal/Emblem of Protection/Divine Invocation/Cure and when shit hits the fan Healing Wind and Fountain are available. The only downfall is no disco ball and no angel will come and greet you if I die. :(

With 101 SP left I may dump those into Fountain of Life most likely. The 1 point in Javelin and Painful Rapture is just for utility purposes.
  2. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Nice build. But I still think strike sucks ass.
  3. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Hitraaaaaaaaate

I gotta stop being such a hitrate whore sometimes.

You can still get a point in Spiritual Sacrifice, though you're better off puttnig those points to Fountain of Life.
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Slow Heal > Fast Heal

Fast Heal is instant, but slow heal gives way more hp as a whole.
  5. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Not worth the 180 sp unless you are a hard core intense pve'r.
  6. Nueflheimr [Insert Cookie Here]

Two questions:

Why Second Uppercut?
    Why Fast Heal over Healing Wind?
  7. RawrBomb New Member

WHOOPS. I don't why 2nd Uppercut is in there. Took out, so I have 101 spare SP.

And I picked Fast Heal over Healing Wind because there's more charges. I don't remember exactly but I'm sure at max level it's over 10 charges when it's maxed, while Wind only has up to 3-5 charges. I figured more to focus on the basics instead of having to rely on cube skills. I haven't done the math on the new skills so I may be wrong on maxing Fast Heal instead of just getting 10 so Wind can be maxed.