Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

The Kiri bus is coming to town.

Discussion in 'Korean' started by Tomato, May 11, 2010.

1. Tomato I am man, and also god

2. Kanery (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Ask her to endow your bullets with men.
  3. saccharin That one crazy witch

She gets endowed with men all the time.
  4. Infection Cool story, bro

Fixed.
  5. Rawrrr Bitch.

Wasn't this in Everland?
  6. HellMuT mite b cool

WTB those events in America ;_;
  7. Infection Cool story, bro

Yes, yes, yes.
  8. saccharin That one crazy witch

Enjoy them coming out in 2000-never
  9. HellMuT mite b cool

Also, 'the Kiri bus is coming' reminds me so much of . If only I was good at swapping lyrics around ;_;
  10. BMLover Must Lurk More

Personally glad the event is basically over - log in to find 9 servers with nearly all channels full.... then they raised the channel limits again and... still full. Popularity is good, but that bus apparently attracted a ton of people new and old. Can't deny the coolness of the bus though, as it is modeled after one of the stages in 2nd impact, plus +13 weapons are a huge, huge deal in KDnF due to the tight in-game economy.
  11. Ring "...that's my role."

[IMG]

rofl'ed at this pic

screw the +13 chances, what do the unicoorns do ? :3
  12. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

What does the kiri bus do exactly? o_o
  13. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

I also have no idea what this is.
  14. Rawrrr Bitch.

It was an event, there were mini Kiri buses that appeared randomly in dungeons and had a chance to drop upgrade deeds or different consumables. The upgrade deeds could be up to +13, so of course channels became overcrowded quite regularly.
  15. DeathsSinner Cookies~! >:3

Isnt that picture from Land of the Dead? :confused:
  16. BMLover Must Lurk More

Yeah, that seperate in-game part of the event (and the max upgrade from that was +11), combined with an actual live bus that drove around the capital of korea for about 2 weeks that handed out +13 upgrade tickets and other stuff. There was a "GPS Locator", a crazy promo vid, and lots of other loony stuff.
  17. Archie Mexocan

lolkoreans and their comparatively strange video game obsessions.
  18. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

I wish a bus would drive around Saskatoon and give out tickets for +13 weapons.
  19. BMLover Must Lurk More

There was one given to one character on each account for free (yes, free - no quests or anything required) in one of the events. It gives +10 str/int, the standard +5% mana that all pets give, and it gives an extra 3% (correct?) on gold drops; the unicorn has no active ability though - that's all it does, but it's a great little starter pet, and there's only one other pet that gives extra gold on drops.

Cash shop pets all cost about 8$, and all pretty fun. Some even morph over time.... quite enriching :). Event set pets are generally better though, because they aren't solely buffing pets, they can attack with damage and possibly status effects.

Having an active a pet active at stage clear also gives you an extra 5% exp bonus, even on towers. Also, by "event set" I'm referring to the avatar bundles - they generally run 25-35$, some are ripoffs, but in general are really good deals. The best one in general is the "prayer for success" (done in the theme of the [chinese?] animal for the year) bundle that happens around the beginning of every year, as it includes everything - an awesome title, pet, full premium avatar set, and other random stuff.
  20. 2bninja Get high on life

People live in Saskatoon?