Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Site problems

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by LHCGreg, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RawrBomb New Member

My laptop is an SSA hater then. :(
  2. HellMuT mite b cool

It seems I am not able to edit my Group picture.
  3. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

As in there is no option for it, or as in you get an error when you try?
  4. HellMuT mite b cool

I see no option for it.
  5. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Try Admin->Edit Group.
  6. Jon :u

The multiquote button's text is overflowing. I don't think the text is actually supposed to be there.

SSA:
    [IMG]

SP:
    [IMG]
  7. saccharin That one crazy witch

Noticed this as well. Is there something that lets you scoot the entire bottom right over to the left a little bit, so that it doesn't scrunch up like that?
  8. Jon :u

There's no need, really. See how the other one just doesn't have the text at all? It looks better, imo.

To fix it: I guess just remove the alt text?
  9. saccharin That one crazy witch

Alternatively, just remove the text for all three? The images themselves are pretty self-explanatory. Or have text pop up when you mouse over them?
  10. Wishmaker Meow

Forum > Site Discussion > Suggestion Box > Site problems
    Its dangerously close to the adbox, and clicking to go back is awkward, I have to click the very bottom(Or lower middle) of the text to go back, making me have to be careful not to click the ad banner by mistake :[

-Edit-
    The Top bar is also kinda messy, wiki and rules tab arent even in the banner thing, and I think theres some text behind "Advanced search" and I think it says SSA?

In the bigger orange banner with "Forum" and "What's new" the glow or whatever from Forum tab is covering the W in What's new, just throwing that out there.
  11. HellMuT mite b cool

12. saccharin That one crazy witch

13. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Multiquote button: Yeah, something's messed up and I'm trying to figure out what. Whatever it is is causing an error in the server error log every time someone views a thread.

Image auto-resize is on the todo list.

@Wishmaker: Screenshot please. Try ctrl+F5.
  14. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

I dunno if it's something that you can change, but for some styles it's awkward to look at.
    For example, the DarkVision one, when you make a new post the alignment and special font buttons blend in with the background so you don't know what's what unless you somehow hover over it.
  15. TofuYoshi とうふヨッシー

When you use the Purple theme, the Forum and What's New tabs at the top of the page have an odd purple line going through them. That doesn't seem like its supposed to be there.
  16. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

That's a problem with the style. It'll only get fixed if the style author fixes it. The default theme should be free of problems like that.

That's just part of the tab.

Multiquote button has been fixed. The table bbcode plugin was designed for vBulletin 3.8, not 4.0, and the sort feature was breaking something. I rewrote the code for including the sorttable.js javascript file in a much simpler way and as a bonus side effect, table headers will show arrows when you sort with them.
  17. Wishmaker Meow

First of all, Apologies for late response, x_x Here's the image:
    [IMG]

I dunno about your browser, but ctrl+F5 made my Opera browser refresh all my tabs =/

Sorry for the crappy picture, just print screen+Paste in mspaint, also, probably obvious, but to note: the blacker icons like the B for bold in advanced post, end up being unseeable in halloween theme, not a huge problem, since I usually just write the tags myself, but I'd like to throw that out there..
  18. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

It looks like you're using an extremely small screen resolution. Ideally, the site would look good on any resolution, but the navbar is vBulletin code, so I can't do anything about it. Try using a larger screen resolution.
  19. Wishmaker Meow

I use 800x600 cause anything else makes icons and text too hard to see, 1024x768 seems to fix the problem, but that makes reading the forum a tad harder for my nearsighted eyes :[
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.