Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Saya: Stop ignoring her

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by MasPan, Oct 15, 2010.

1. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Or you'll regret it -
    Act V brought something I've been long awaiting - Saya got ridiculously buffed in PvP. Even without Bremen, stepping into her range is now a huge freeze risk. Her damage seems to have been improved a bit as well. I've had Crusaders near the level cap (58 and 59) wearing the Thunderime quest gear (stacking frozen tolerance +30 status resist for being a sader) get chain-frozen without Bremen being placed by lv 17/18 Saya (63/65 freeze level, 23/24% chance).

Saya is absolutely dependable and threatening now. She only lasts for half the time but is infinitely more useful for both offensive and defensive zoning. Freeze resets are extremely viable now, and, provided the Bender/Reaper doesn't juggle you too high, they can get multiple freeze resets in the same combo. Even a PvE build Bender has the potential to take down most opponents in a single combo if they get lucky with Saya now.

TLDR: Don't fuck with Saya.
  2. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Awsome, thanks for the info? Why is saya a girl?
  3. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Yeah, that'd be why. How many extra Saya levels are getting from equips/avatars?
  4. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Don't forget every status effect inflicting skills have +2 extra levels compared to before. And believe me that helps a lot.
  5. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

+1 (SB passive) or +2 (if using rare top). I'm lv 55, but using a contract, so it's no higher than it would be if I were lv 60. And no, the freeze level stayed within 1-2 levels of what it is currently. Saya used to freeze maybe once in every 10-15 hits in PvP - it's more than doubled now.

My opponent had +30 status resistance and was wearing full freeze tolerance accessories - I'd think that would more than counter the extra level or two.
  6. CasualHero New Member

that is until you meet one of those autokey fukers
  7. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

I don't consider autokeyers to be real PvP, it's PvComputer.
  8. Ring "...that's my role."

Look at the chest of the ghost again.

Thanks for the info.
  9. conewicci I dun goofed.

I fought with an SB.

That freeze rate is evil.
  10. FenixStryk Member

I can confirm that current Saya is strong, if not outright overpowered if you're fighting pre-60. It freezes me on the first tick every time (if not every tick every time) when I'm fighting on my 46 FemLauncher.