Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

PvP (almost) Magic Exo Build

Discussion in 'Priest' started by Merryem, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Merryem Trollololol

2. Archie Mexocan

Max 2nd uppercut is still super gimmicky
  3. Merryem Trollololol

4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

5. Archie Mexocan

Max awakening for PvP. Even less practical. lol

Anyways, I don't PvP enough to know a good cookie cutter PvP build. Priest patch just came out, you know? Besides, I'm no PvP expert, all I know is that I have never seen an exo combo with 2nd uppercut. Normally we SitS opponents into a wall, summon our tortoise and corner rape them instead of juggling them.
  6. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I use 2nd upper with GWL to extend combos for cooldowns, and to get closer to the damage limit before I use SitS. Its almost as effective as witch sweeping and a lot easier to execute.

Max awakening is kind of just something people want. Until dual builds come out, my asura will be maxing wave eye.
  7. Merryem Trollololol

I see, thanks for the build ^^

I'm just gonna reduce the awakening to 1 and max rising emblem. Thanks for all the help guys ^^
  8. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Max Circle of ascension is not nessissary. Its like rising shot, where lv20 is just too much. 12-15 is a good amount that will give you enough time to set up lightning and supression and tortoise as well. I'm not sure what else you would need with a launch of lv20.