Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

PvE Rogues/Necromancer?

Discussion in 'Korean' started by Bob YoMeowMeow, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Yeah, I'm planning to try the thieves in DnF.

I don't know about rogues or necromancers besides that necromancers seem to be like a summoner.
  2. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Yes, the answer is yes; PvE Rogues/Necromancer.
  3. Rawrrr Bitch.

Rogues are like Rangers, you need a decent weapon and a high crit rate.

Necro's need huge funding. You'll need to stack a lot of attack speed, need a very good weapon, and a lot of MP pots.
  4. NuMbA Light's Out

Rogues also use a lot of MP.
  5. Vibe 8===D~~ O:

no they don't.
  6. for rogues, should I use twin swords or daggers?
  7. Rawrrr Bitch.

Thanks vaibu~ <3
  8. Hiroshi dat smirk

Did Second Impact improve Rogue's MP useage...? I swear I run out of MP on almost every run and I'm not even spamming.
  9. Tempo Tasteless

I find rogue mp usage decent to good.
    I still run low near the end of dungeons, but i dont find myself needing potions yet.
    High crit rate is a must for rogues, but its pretty easy to get considering Daggers give +10% crit, armor mastery gives 10% crit, Awakening passive gives a proc (Which you will proc alot) for critrate that can stack twice, and if you ever find a surplus of red cubes, thats another free 50%. Something else gives crit that im forgetting too. Rogue armor mastery gives 50% more damage on crit attacks, so win <3
  10. NuMbA Light's Out

I'm thinking the same thing...
  11. Vibe 8===D~~ O:

idk. maybe. low levels they tend to empty their mp quickly.
    i'm easily doing 50+ dungeons without using a fraction of my mp(with the exception of spamming everything on the boss cause that's the way we do)