Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Post patch magic exo cancels?

Discussion in 'Priest' started by Archie, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Archie Mexocan

Worth it or not?

There's apparently a cancel for Enter Nirvana, and Magic Circle
  2. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Post Patch magic exo cancels

Haven't played a magic exo, but something tells me they might not be worth it. I doubt a Magic Exo would be using his XXX attack. Then again, never played a magic exo, so I dunno.
  3. Archie Mexocan

I've used my x attack on single targets that wasn't worth summoning amulets or tigers for, and sometimes when monsters are too close and it's just safer to hitstun them with an x attack.
  4. Stream Is Starting Anew.

PvP: Nen Master
    PvE: Launcher
    Hybrid: Magic Exo

I already got that set, only 3 classes I really wanna play.
  5. Lifeless A Pimp Named Sandor

Got my Magic Exo to 40 the other day and I think that Nirvana cancel might be worth it. Primarily because it can be aimed close to you and hits so often that it would produce a nice combo with little chance to be interrupted. Also, I think it should be cheap since it's a low level cancel post patch.
  6. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Only level 25 with mine and its really fun when you use it right.
  7. Xaqiri New Member

Also, I think it should be cheap since it's a low level cancel post patch.

50sp for both of them, just like every other skill except for the one you start with.

I'm personally getting both once DFO gets the Priest patch. In just about every video of high M. Exos in Arad, they almost never use normal attacks. So it might not be worth it at the higher levels.
  8. VanillaBUST Has no custom title D:

Any idea if cancel Cutting Darkness would be alright? I'm not that sure, since if your Xing them, a Nirvana would be better than throwing out a Cutting Darkness, right? o.o
  9. Archie Mexocan

There is no cancel for cutting darkness :confused:
  10. Skyson Let's rock.

tbh if I ever X attack a close-range mob, I'd prefer to use cancel GWL. Cancel Nirvana doesn't seem useful, its only possible utility with the upgraded X attack combo is XX cancel Nirvana, since the second X attack launches upward. Really, I think you're fine with just cancel GWL ('cause most would get lv5 GWL anyway for Star in the Sky?).

Cancel Circle of Ascension in theory seems good, but you'd have to stack some casting speed to make the most use of it. The cast isn't fast enough to just do XX cancel Circle. You could, but I don't think there's a reason to. Magic Exo cancels.. nah.

And no, no cutting darkness cancel. ):