Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Pandora Radio

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by LHCGreg, Mar 14, 2011.

1. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Anyone use it? I tried it the last couple days with artist stations for Scott Brown and Basshunter. I liked the songs it gave me for Scott brown better than Basshunter, but both were decent.

If you don't know what Pandora Radio is, it's Internet radio that you can customize by giving it a song or artist and have it play similar songs and as you listen, you can further customize by telling it that you liked or did not like the song it just played.

90% of my playlist is not even on Pandora. ._.
  2. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

FML

3. saccharin That one crazy witch

I love Pandora to pieces. I have three stations set up.

1) Epic Sountracks. Primarily Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Harry Gregson-Williams, etc. Full string orchestras and heavy percussion? Check. Triumphant themes? Check.

2) Calm Piano - David Lanz, Yiruma, Helen Jane Long, etc. This is my mellow out and do homework music

3) Sweet Rave Party - Autotune, Techno, etc. Only listen to this when I'm afraid of falling asleep while studying.
  4. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Same problem as Dante. I used to use this when it was just searching up a song and listening but then it got blocked. How hard can it be to get Canada in?
  5. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Do you find that making stations based on artists or based on songs produces better results? How long does it take before it feels like Pandora has noticeably adjusted itself in response to your thumbs up/down?