Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Need a new Priest.

Discussion in 'Priest' started by Nirvanasa, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

I would like one that can Speed Run the fuck out of dungeons.

But, I am clueless. Help?
  2. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Monk
    +12 Eternal CHaos Totem

Shit dies
  3. Ring "...that's my role."

Exos are sooooo fun when they get SitS at lvl 25 but I only got him to 28 so far so I wouldn;t know.

I got a lvl 42 monk ( about to hit lvl 43) and man I didnt have avatars and it was fast , now I got 10% with torso and face +2% with devil destroyer set... it's VERY fast you move trough everything thrown at you :x it's so fun, I've run my aphelia dailies solo better than in a group of 4. On to Catacombs atm solo'd normal like nothing I'll see how it goes on masters...

crusaders... look ok but I'm waiting for PP to make one ( ezpz lvling starting out with cancels and shit and the style/tech/etc now chained together and no more walking trough arad for hours to get those quests)
  4. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

@ Blanix, Unfortunately, that is a fucking EXPENSIVE totem. And monk can't really dungeon right?

@ Ring - ^ Derp.
  5. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Monks are the best dungeoners until 2nd impact. Their general speed combined with strong % based attacks and low mp cost creates insane dps. Not to mention they have the maneuverability to avoid virtually everything that can be thrown at you.
  6. Gloomy dicks

This type of post makes my face look like my avatar.
  7. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I mean out of the 3 priests. Clearly summoners are the best dungeoners because you play one.
  8. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

Well then, will you give me good build please? Im sorry for asking for a build but I am fucking clueless.

Oh and weapons for Lv. 20 thru 45. If thats too much than no prob.
  9. conewicci I dun goofed.

I'd have to disagree, Exorcists are probably a lot better. Crusaders OBVIOUSLY would win if this was parties.
  10. Gloomy dicks

I happen to think FMechs are better than Summoners (after actually playing one), but that's beside the point-- I never assumed you meant anything other than between the three Priests... cause really, Exorcists are much better than Monks.

edit: And I happen to be insulted that you would think I'd miss that the point of the thread was to discuss the three Priest classes and only them.
  11. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

12. Ring "...that's my role."

iunno lol I'm getting skills as I go atm :n

Shut up summoner
  13. Gloomy dicks

I hate you.
  14. Rawrrr Bitch.

Exos are better than monks.

Dat +0.
  15. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Quick Rebouuuuuuuuuuund.

I'd max Quick Parry, if I were you. That evasion is great. Then again, if you think Lv.1 Quick Parry's enough, then it's fine.

Maybe put more points into the uppercuts, seeing as you have spare points? After all, Chopping Hammer's maxed. Why not have more options to launch things very high? Again, if you think Lv.5's enough, then keep it as is.

Other than that, the build's pretty good.

Hurdy hur hur...
  16. Ring "...that's my role."

loved the end.
  17. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

Lvl'ed LSP to 10. Second Upper to 10 And Ducking upper to 10?
    This gudd?
  18. Ring "...that's my role."

I never use Ducking uppper but for PVP lol
  19. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I think sp is better spent on ducking straight over LPS. Second upper is probably has its most usefulness at 10, tho i have it at 5, its not as great as I want it to be so 10 would be wise. Ducking upper on the other hand works great at 5.

XXXX cancel ducking upper
    Ring yur doin it wrong lul

@Gloomy
    Its my opinion that evading attacks is better than super armoring them in pve. I'm quite aware of the massive % exorcists have, but monks have far more attack speed and again, evasive movement.

Opinions aside, exorcists are definetly stronger. But my experience of using them both has proven monks to solo SO much better.
  20. Gloomy dicks

In my experience (inb4 summoner, but that's the point), being able to choose to avoid direct confrontation overrides speed when soloing. Any class that can choose to play like a Summoner, like Exorcists, will always be better than classes that can't. It's about being versatile imo.