Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Merry Christmas SSA!!

Discussion in 'Siusha's Tavern' started by Heidi, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Heidi Member

It was christmas in New Zealand yesterday, but merry christmas all my US/ Canadian friends :) (And anybody that is anywhere else :p)

What did you all get for christmas?? Anything else exciting to share??

Other than my DFO hellmode luck, I got far too much chocolate, a lot of baking and cooking instruments from my mother (I like cooking), money from my father to buy myself a new mp3 player (My old one still plays music, but it's getting pretty sad), an unusual mouse pad from my aunt (Needed one, so that's good), and my most unusual present was this see through sphere with a fake eyeball inside it. If you shake it the eyeball lights up and looks real weird and looks like its getting bigger. My mother told me that her friend who is the manager of the zoo souveneir shop (my mother is a zoo volunteer) convinced her that she just had to get me one, lol
  2. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Cool gifts. And Merry Christmas. I got some awesome headphones and a Chelsea Grin sweater; among other things.
  3. Boromir wat

Me too, but you can never have too much chocolate.