Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

LoL players

Discussion in 'Berserk Rage' started by conewicci, Feb 24, 2011.

1. conewicci I dun goofed.

Fucking assholes.

I went Gragas and got 7/5/18. Not bad at all, right? Despite that, because of ONE time I was in the wrong place (my whole team was actually in the completely wrong place, being dumbasses), I get picked on the rest of the game and am told to uninstall because I apparently fail at life.

You know what really fucking makes me mad? That this dumbfuck TF fed like a fuck, yet they picked on me. Fucking complete and utter bullshit.

And it keeps fucking happening. I don't do bad, but then my team just starts to blow up at me.

After the game, the enemy Xin (who fed like crap) actually started calling me a bad Gragas as well. I mean what the fuck? 7/5/18 ISN'T A BAD SCORE.
  2. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Get used to it I guess. I didn't have it that bad. Just ignore them or report them for verbal harassment.
  3. conewicci I dun goofed.

I don't wanna report because that's a pain, and I dislike ignoring (as in making the posts invisible to me) as well. I tend to just get pissed off, and then just ignore them (so I can still see the comments, as in I just don't reply). It's not like I don't know what to do against these people, it's just that I felt really pissed off and just wanted to vent it somewhere.
  4. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

I really don't care what people said, but so far nobody has raged over me even thougt my first 5 or 8 games were mostly suicidal. My Last game was 18/4/5 iirc (just finished) one of my best game i should say.
  5. Rawrrr Bitch.

That's just the community

They're all like that

It could be worse though. You could be playing HoN
  6. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Excuse my ignorance... but what is HoN? :confused:

Edit: Forget it i think i found the name in LoL facebook page "Heroes of Nonwachamacallit".
  7. TheHolyGuy Member

Heroes of Newerth. Infamously shitty community
  8. conewicci I dun goofed.

Well it's nice to know that I'm not the only one that thinks that most people that play LoL seem to be assholes. I thought I just had horrible luck or some crap.
  9. Mark Hyperion

Name one online game with a good community.

Can't be done.
  10. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

And that's why you play with premades
    I literally NEVER
    AND I MEAN NEVER
    solo Q
    I have about 6-7 different premades I play with, you just need to get to know some people to play with
  11. conewicci I dun goofed.

I don't like playing with premades, because I dislike most of the people that add me as friends... so I just reject all people that friend requests. I find it annoying when people add me and then ask for a game, and then I have to wait a long time for their other friends to get ready and stuff.
  12. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

So what's your ign?
  13. conewicci I dun goofed.

Conewicci. :v What else would it be? :p
  14. Rawrrr Bitch.

I prefer icciwenoC
  15. conewicci I dun goofed.

rrrawR rahtdidutahwci
  16. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Well I have one I got to know randomly, they're my Canadian premade. Then there's this person from california they sometimes play with, and I got to know he, that's another. Then she has some other friends she plays with, that's yet another premade, and he had another friends, that's another premade
    Then I have my real life friends I sometimes play with
    Then there's the SSA people (green, holy, chees, that one other guy), GoodDay2Day and unfortunately he plays with Stream, and then Rawrrr and DP's premade
    Of course, my different premades sometimes mesh into each other, but you get the gist

And yes, you shouldn't randomly add people, there's only a small chance you'll like them. People are usually overly friendly when they're winning. You have to know them when they're losing. Just start with real life friends and SSA people, and it'll increase as time goes on, since your frineds will have more friends, and so on.
  17. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Yeah that ^

But I don't have that many, wish I did.
  18. Rawrrr Bitch.

I would play with geen more, but I have so many premades already just like Melody that I'm usually full :<

It's so hard being popular...
  19. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

YOU NEVER PLAY WITH ME ANYMORE RAWRRR
    AND NEITHER DOES RUIKO
    Makes me sad...
    Most of the times I find myself with Emo, maybe beef or cheese (btw is beef cheese)
    Maybe Green

Rawrrr play with me more QQ skip school and wake up in midnight 4 me
  20. TheHolyGuy Member

I r Beef