Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Level 48 Blazing Flower for Hire

Discussion in 'Party Organization' started by Kelevra, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Kelevra New Member

Long story short; somebody's monopolizing comet silk belts and they're now ~4m each so I can't afford one >:|

My rates:

Sky Tower
    -15k rush, 30k full
    *Special* A full FP bar at sky tower for 295k. (You'll get about 18-26 rushes out of a full bar of FP.)

Behemoth
    -30k rush, 45k 1st/2nd, 60k full. No extra charge for extra rooms for 1st and 2nd dailies.
    *Special* A full FP bar for any dungeons from Outer Wall - Silver Night for 575k (You'll get about 20-23 rushes out of a full bar of FP.)
    *Special* A full FP bar for 1st/2nd for 450k. (You'll get about 9-12 rushes out of a full bar of FP.)

Vilmark
    -10 spirit crystals and 30 black cube fragments
    Note: This is more to help you. I can solo normal, but it takes a lot of pots on my end, but if you really want me to solo it, then it's 50k per run.

Availability
    I'm almost never online during weekends, but I'm online during weekdays from 8AM PST - 5PM PST

Leave your IGN with which run(s) you'd like and when you'd like them or mail the information to xAtropos/Kelevra.

Coming Soon~ Temple of Apostasy Runs!