Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

How do you combo into super sword?

Discussion in 'Mage' started by AiNoMinako, Jul 15, 2010.

1. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

I found a few more interesting ways to combo into super sword instead of the just plain old uppercut>light chaser> Sword.
    Way One...
    I like to xx>fang to start them but you can just skip it and upper.
    xx > fang > upper > light > full charge palm blast (hold bk)*havn't tried it with the palm pushing me yet* > light > supersword.
    Way 2 is way one but with a second upper so..
    xx > fang > upper > light > full charge, hold back palm blast > light > time and make sure your second upper hits (walk forward a bit)> light > super sword.
    You need to super sword right after you upper the second time and light chaser because of gravity >_<
    now what are your ways?
    EDIT: hope this thread revives the mage section a bit >_<;;
  2. Margatroid Extreme Fag (EXTREME!!)

WHAHHHH?

MAKING COMBOS LONGER THAN UPPERCUT AND THEN JUST SUPERSWORD?!
  3. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

:3 i want to
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

?????????????? > light chaser > sword > profit.
  5. FenixStryk Member

It's pretty much just ???? Combo -> Uppercut -> Light Chaser -> Super Sword.

Slam in whatever you can, as long as it ends with that simple string.
  6. Makoto Makoto Kikuchi's Husband

X X X, Uppercut, Launch, X X X(Floor Scrape), Launch, Uppercut, X X X, Timed Launch RESET
    X X X, Uppercut, Launch, X X X(Floor Scrape), Launch, Uppercut, X X X, Timed Launch RESET

Then Sword

Easy