Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

HELP THE NUB!!!

Discussion in 'Slayer' started by ErinTevra, Aug 12, 2010.

1. ErinTevra New Member

First tiem trying out a melee char since my incident with fail grappler when i first started playing...

THIS TIEM I'M GONNA MAKE AN ASURA, BLIND MUTHFKING SLAYA!!!

so...

i've read the guide for asura by blanix, very informative, thx a bunch for that

i'm rly looking for a skeleton build with the MOST ESSENTIAL MUST-HAVES (pvp and pve), and build on that to my own preference...

this is wut i've come up with so far...

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=asura#050:9PbuBbuUf0TbwIfwOb0UbvWewPbuKbuVfwDfwJbwAdwBbwCfuWbwMbwHbwYd

MAXED AGNI SINCE THAT SHIT LOOKS COOL LOLOL!!

ANYONE OUT THERE TO HELP THIS NUB?!?!?!
  2. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Oh shit he put a point in DE. Time for this thread to fall apart. Wait, that's just me being paranoid.

I don't know too much about Asuras, but all I know is that:

1. Ice Wave needs to be maxed.
    2. Wave Brand needs to be either at 9 or maxed.
    3. At least a point in Wave Radiation and Ghost orb.
    4. A Blade Mastery. I recommend Katanas, because they give out more int and cast speed. They are also faster too. Short swords can be used for the magic crit, but it won't help you as much as a Katana would, except for the percent damage moves.

That's all I got.
  3. ErinTevra New Member

4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

As far as MUST HAVE goes, get level 5 upward and cancel, triple slash and ashe fork.

Get fire wave to 5 for awakening, drop deadly enticer and mindsnap (DE is not worth the sp unless your crazy rich enough to make it that way. +14 epics/chrons, 100% evasion, shit like that.)
    Grab awakening and max the passive.
    I VERY MUCH recommend maxing spirit crescent.

After you do that it comes out like this.
    Now you cover the basics properly. Spirit crescent isn't actually needed to be maxed for pvp, but for pve its to die for.

Now from here you have a couple options. Depending on how you plan to build this, you can make your damage stronger or add utilities.
    You can:
    Bring neutral wave to 15. (or 20 if you feel you must.)
    Max radiation. (guaranteed combo only at higher levels because of casting speed)
    Max upward.
    Guard to 3 and cancel.
    Ancient memory maxed.
    Magic crit maxed.
    Indomitable spirit maxed.
    Ghost orb maxed.

Just pick whatever you think you use more or use better.

Edit: If you are lacking a bit of sp for something, you can take off a point or two from crescent to make room for it.
  5. ArtSlay _________________________

Asura is ranged/nuker
    /
  6. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Mid-close range tank is more accurate.
  7. ErinTevra New Member

thx for all the help, much appreciated...

rly luving my asura right nao, ice wave + ghost orb + spirit crescent => WIN, no radiation cancel is kinda sad on the other hand

saw a demonstration of DE, reminded me of Michelle large aoe stun attack, looks delicious but otherwise suicidal lol....

still having a bit of a crunch as how to successfully execute every skill at the appropriate tieming...hopefully i'll get the hang of it after hitting 30...
  8. Hereicome B>Saber ass still

Needs more ghost orb... that is all.

L2CHAINGHOSTORBS
  9. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Get a white heat/kurenai/heart buster and you will be fine.

Get lots of cast speed and attack speed from avatars, a full set of vision reaper is good, and just PM me if you want some in-game practice with me.

Wave radiation cancel lol, not nessissary. If your going to try DE, i suggest doing it with a new asura and have a LOT of cash with a party that isn't dumbshit.
  10. Hereicome B>Saber ass still

Trevor get on skype now -_-.
  11. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

12. Hereicome B>Saber ass still

Then fawk you no priest avas and no cyber sex. You lost big time.
  13. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

QQ I need my casting speed back.
  14. Hereicome B>Saber ass still

QQ I need you to do what I say. But we both know it will never happen.
  15. Ghostlion Ghost 7: furious blache

max ice wave of course very good skill!