Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

GUIDE TO DFO

Discussion in 'Guides' started by BlanixTheBlood, Aug 28, 2010.

1. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Oh god, why did I pick female launcher for my test character.
  2. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Tits. That's why. That or it was when f.gunners were somewhat new. I think. I dunno.

Srsly, I don't know. Launchers are meh, imo. Then again, lookie here, I'm a Zerk.
  3. Yuneiko Alt-a-holic

Would you have rathered a fem mech? Terrible til they get G-3...
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I had every character except for 2 of the f gunners. Spit was out of the question, I'm never doing that again. And I already have the other 2.

Would rather play my male mech tbh. Atleast his mp regen isn't horribad. My Fmech might get attention when I get bored of my witch.
    Cannot get enough out of indirect combat. :3
  5. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I finished mages. Feel free to bitch about small details.

Also, can we get the slide in character art for the male fighters?

Edit: also requesting a pic of Blaze in standing pose. Rendered and whatnot.
  6. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

This is looking really spiffy and helpful, good job. You should post it on official forums when you're done. Or just link here. Also I think that you should add that you don't have to skip through all the quest dialougue if you juts right click on the window you can press accept or done without the hassle.
  7. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

o_ o Its the small things you don't take note of in life.
  8. Yuneiko Alt-a-holic

Suggestions:
    For weapon master PvE, perhaps bludgeon as a decent choice as well?
    Male Spitfire, roll should be role, too should be to
    Famale Spitfire should be Female (tamales on yer mind?)
    Suggesting to add that mage subs can have some of the most diverse builds
    Battlemage part is missing a "for" in "poles or speed"
    Did the formatting for summoners get broken when you placed in the build preference?
    Suggesting that spirits are for Russian styled zerging, while Contracts are for quality vs quantity, with high MP costs upfront as the con
    Sacrifice for correct spellin for Sacrafice
    Suggestion for magical exorcists: Jack Chick Fanatics, throwing chick tracts at heathens to defeat them with the power of THA LOARD
    Suggestion for Battle Crusaders: King of the Braves
    Thief for the if spellin
    Walkthrough, I actually suggest wearing light armor for 1-18 despite not having the armor mastery, since A: light armor tends to naturally add strength, buffing up the oh-so-important fixed damage of the early character's career, and B: light armor won't give penalties. Mages can go either way, since I've played early 1-18 mage both melee and magic spammer styled (terrible rank with magic spammer, but easy mode). If curious, magic spammer early mage build is maxing hodor, shururu, and magic missile. Rest is your choice (perhaps uppercut/dragon fang for soloing for rank; ancient library for MP recovering at such at early stage)

tl;dr
    Spellan fixans, derpan, bad humoran
  9. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Spelling corrections are good, yes, I need those because I can't get spell check to work on school computers (when i work on the guide the most)
    Like I said before, references are being avoided >.< gaogaigar hnnnnng
    If I'ma wear light, it wouldn't be much different from wearing heavy. There are very little pure fixed damage attacks I will have early on too.
    Mages still have mana-shield, light armor will make casting more difficult. You can BM your way through dungeons and spam MM on tough enemies for the easiest approach. Really its more efficient to just wear the appropriate armor.
  10. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Update on the hellmode section.
  11. megaman10 New Member

Speedy as the Wind* - From Pungjin(Under mirkwood quests you should have)
    Lugaru*(All instances of Lagaru)
    Poison* Thunderland
  12. saccharin That one crazy witch

The Witch awakens into the Saccharin.

oh you. just now noticing this.
  13. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I thought it as appropreate since we don't get our awakenings ever.
  14. Ring "...that's my role."

>(Awakenings are currently not released for female gunners).

wtf :v
  15. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I'll do it later. Go away.
  16. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Made an update but got logged out for inactivity before i could finish FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  17. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Minor edits to class descriptions and bits of layout.
    Thinking about starting the beastiary, but I need a shot of EVERY monster in the game.
  18. Ring "...that's my role."

needs more Music pack advertising
  19. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

20. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

IT WILL BE DONE EVENTUALLY