Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

DFO PVE Videos

Discussion in 'Screenshots and Videos' started by Hocus P, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Hocus P New Member

Hey Everyone,

I am the admin on a CO video game site, and I forced the masters that be to gave me a little space to showcase my own DFO videos. Since the majority of vids on YouTube were PVP, I thought I would contribute some PVE vids since I love the game, and have 9 level 40+ characters. My buddy playing with me is Lifeless.

Click Here for the DFO Channel

Updated today:
    14) Mechanic and Monk running the brand new Tower of Illusion.

Everything else:
    13) Mechanic and Monk running Frozenheart (Masters)--SSS Rank. Unlock Kings Road? Overkill...
    12) Summoner and Monk running Labyrinth of Shadows (Masters)--A Rank.
    11) Summoner and Monk running Verderia (Masters)--S Rank.
    10) Asura and Magic Exorcist running the Ridge (Masters)--S Rank.
    9) Asura and Magic Exorcist running Chamber of Blood (Kings)--SS Rank.
    8) Mechanic and Monk running Frostfield (Kings)--S Rank.
    7) Mechanic and Grappler running Spider's Lair (Kings) for the daily quest--SS Rank.
    6) Hybrid spirit/contract summoner running Spider's Lair (Kings) for the daily quest--SSS Rank. Freet replaces King, and that is one pissed off dragon. I did this to show that a Freet build with Hellflower was viable, and could clear out dungeons efficiently with minimal mana and cubes.
    5) Magic Exorcist and Asura running Castellan's Chamber (Kings)--S Ranking. Sharks and bears, nature's best friends...
    4) Asura and Brawler running Spider's Lair (Kings Road) for the daily quest--SS Ranking. The boss fight is a beat down--one of my all time favorite runs.
    3) Magic Exorcist and Asura running Dragonoid Nest (Kings)--S Ranking.
    2) Launcher and Crusader running Frostfield (Normal)--S Ranking.
    1) Launcher and Crusader running Spider's Lair (Kings Road) for the daily quest--SSS Ranking.

Bonus--Song:
    Break Point, by TonyB. The vid is made from some of the Boss fights I recorded.

If you take the time to watch any of the vids, thanks! Feel free to share any thoughts or comments, and if there is a specific build in any of the vids that you want me to post, ask away--but keep in mind that I really do not PVP (cept with friends) so my builds will be lacking in that area.
  2. Hocus P New Member

3. Hocus P New Member

4. Archie Mexocan

5. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

Hocus I like your videos. How would you feel about filming matches or doing it live for a tournament or two? and do you think your the site you did that for would promote it? Cause im going to try to talk to some people to plan events monthly or what not.
  6. Hocus P New Member

I've got some computer problems right now, where I am only getting 1 good recording out of 4, without significant slowdown. Until I can resolve this, I can't commit to helping record a tournament. If I can get my problem resolved, I can PM you and let you know.
  7. Hocus P New Member

No worries, I understand completely. Most of the summoner videos I uploaded were for various posts on the source--but they are the least interesting of what I have. Normally I spread it out a bit, so point taken.

21) Second Spine (Kings), Nen Master, Female Mechanic (G-series)
  8. Hocus P New Member