Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

DFO animation request thread

Discussion in 'Art' started by LHCGreg, May 2, 2010.

1. Psycho K Kaeoseki

Were any hell mode related animations present in October? If so, I'll post some requests later.
  2. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Louise has no clothes on because her clothes are separate images.
    Sandor has chest, arms, legs separate so the animation only did his chest.
    Echeverria turned out kind of weird because parts of him are separate images.
    Dead Murker doesn't have his weapon but is otherwise ok.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Glarine?
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I forgot to update the first post, animations up to July can be done now, so that includes hell mode.
  3. Stream Is Starting Anew.

lol. Is this stuff we are capable of doing on our own Greg?
  4. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

I'm paranoid about google's ToS. And no, I can't even get a one-frame picture of them.

@Stream: Well, you can get the individual images with DnF extractor, but you'd have to figure out which frames to use in an animation in what order and guess the delay between each frame.
  5. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Hmmm, I'll play with DnF evnutually then.
  6. Psycho K Kaeoseki

Cool. Here's what I would like, ordered by how much I'd like them:

1) Vapor's (Miasma's) Dark Cloud. Idle animation unless you can have it do it's attack animation (it flashes white for a moment for each time to spawns a lightning bolt. I know the bolt is something else) without much trouble. It can be seen well here from
    2) Idle animation of a fully-opened hell cylinder (as it appears once you've defeated everything).
    3) Vapor's two-hit combo. It is not the previous video, so . She Grab Cannon'd an Ador which knocks Blaze down. Upon waking up, he does the attack. It's that kicking "stomp" followed by the arm swipe. Vapor does it too and that's what I'd like.
    4) Vapor's summoning flex. He crouches for a moment and then looks upward while roaring with his arms extended to his sides. He does this when he summons a Dark Cloud or a Succubus. Can be seen at 3:46 in the video with him in it.