Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Bloody Tears

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by geenareeno, Sep 23, 2010.

1. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Here it is

A long time ago i told Ring I was gonna make a Bloody Tears remix in Garageband. I have a few things to say about it. I don't really like it, like if someone else made it i wouldn't put it on my iPod, it kinda sucks. I don't think Ring should use it in his pack because it doesn't suit dungeoning at all and the looping would be weird. I got lazy around the end and my MIDI keyboard is a bitch to work with. So yeah, tell me what think.
  2. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

I like it.

It's remixed to the point where you can distinguish between the mixer's added bits and the original track which I love because I find so many remixers just butcher the original and make a new song all together with a slight dusting of the original song.

***/*****
  3. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Yeah i think i might do another one that purely sticks to the original. I've listened to a lot of remixes of songs and thought, "why don't they just keep to the song and quit adding their own stuff." But after doing one it's too hard not to.
  4. Gloomy dicks

I didn't like it
  5. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

6. Ring "...that's my role."

Intro too long :x