Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Blade/Weaponmaster Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Slayer' started by Infection, May 8, 2010.

1. Ultimaga Ninja!

Well, I wouldn't say it's completely wasted, since you can throw it down in a different area, but I see your point.

I mean, the only choices I really have are Kazan, Guard, and...Moonlight Slash? lol. (I don't have enough to get a decent level Physical Crit)
  2. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Kazan also is pretty MP-expensive for a WM, considering it was designed with a Bender's MP/regen in mind. Just a minor note.
    Guard is a decent option, MLS...not recommended unless you use a Katana or SS and have a bit of cspd (it is pretty slow without at least hat/hair cspd).
  3. Ring "...that's my role."

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/...vUbvXbuEkvBbvGbvYbwJbwRb9LkvNjuJfwSfwWbwTbwXb

my new build for my Blud/LS WM ... fuck you flipside and tempred attack n.n

I've eaten shit from a WM with a high lvl of auto guard and it actually appealed to me ... but isnt it only useful for pvp? I mean we charge at each other with triple slash I hit him and the BOOM GUARD BITCH on the next slash and it gave him to counter ... it hapenned alot of times it pissed me off... so is it worth it? also would overdrive and a sharp eye potion stack? or cancel each other?...
  4. Rdogg Code Kirin

5. Ultimaga Ninja!

First thing that stands out is the lack of TS cancel, that will greatly help your mobility.

You can safely bring Upward Slash down to the minimum if you want more points, giving you room to max another skill. I also think Omnislash is best maxed when the 60 cap comes, but having it at 2 isn't a terrible move by any means.

I do like the build though, it should definitely make the most out of your chosen weapons strengths.

I, personally, don't like Auto-Guard at all, as it can stop whatever you're doing for something you may not want to guard (at least, that's what it seems).

And yes, Overdrive and Sharp Eye potions stack.

And is your build PvE or PvP?
  6. Ring "...that's my role."

YESSS

and it's hybrid-ish
  7. conewicci I dun goofed.

What is the recommended second mastery for a Bludgeon focused PvP Blademaster? Except for Lightsabres... personally, I don't like them much. And, does anyone have a PvP build for that?

Honestly, I kind of want to go with a Bludgeon/Zanbato build, but then both weapons will be slow, which isn't good. Anyone know whether that's an okay choice in PvP even if you don't have many/any avatars/advanced avatars?
  8. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

9. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I suggest taking a point from RDS and awakening passive, get gore cross and bloodlust, and dump the rest into your level 1 ashe fork. Might want to also take out some points from draw to bring up ashe more. Or is this pve?

Edit: hold the phone, wheres WWS?
  10. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

This build is purely PvE. 1 point in Ashe Fork is all I see as necessary, If ill be spamming the crap out of jump attacks between both weapons, why even put more than one point into Ashe Fork. I guess 1 point of WWS couldn't hurt. And why Bloodlust if your suggesting me to got WWS?
  11. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

WWS should have its cancel just so you have a way to get a quick escape imo. The reason for bloodlust was because of blunt combos in pvp, but since your making it pve....

But anyway, the passive awakening does suck still, but RDS is okay to max, but it doesn't really do justice without light saber mastery. More into triple slash perhaps? No wait, max upward. Even for pve its a must on weapon masters. You can drop neutral wave since it kinda looses its usefulness later levels.
  12. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....