Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

best PVE build for vilmark/relic considering that i can get pretty decent gears

Discussion in 'Gunner' started by zellyen, Nov 2, 2010.

1. zellyen New Member

i heard cookie cutter build for rangers do pretty well (anyone can link me to a build? never play gunners b4)

and how are spits?
  2. DualReaver ǝʇnɔ os ɯ,ı

You'll do better in Vilmark and Relic if you learn to play a class instead of picking a class that will be good there.
  3. serneed New Member

Agreed. I do terribly in both as my ranger. I do well in vilmark as my Launcher and alright in relic.
  4. Archie Mexocan

You probably heard this rumor from me, but the truth is...

Rangers are potentially good at king's relic because speed and mobility is extremely important for survival there. However, there are very few classes (if any) that have very little potential in either king's relic or vilmark. Like DualReaver said, it's better that you pick your favorite class, and learn how to play it.

Personally, I play a summmoner, but I'm a terrible summoner who has trouble at King's Relic despite how summoners are god tier PvE class. In contrast, people say I play a magic exo very well :>
  5. zellyen New Member

i just started trying out gunners and i think ill like them in pve though :X
  6. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Everyone is giving their opinions on how good they are as certain characters. That is WRONG. Rangers are the best, it is a fact. Watch CDSMG's run of Relic Kings.
  7. VariousGuy Dead Guy

unless if I searched wrong, he only has a Vilmark run on kings. And I wish I had that kind of gear.
  8. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Woops thats what I meant. Yeah his gear is goo.d You're gonna need amazing gear to be able to do these dungeons on kings. I don't think any other classes would benefit more from having gear that good. A lot of classes would benefit evenly but not more.