Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Armor Masteries

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by Thuvian, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Thuvian Member

Should all of the various Armor Masteries be merged together? I see two options.
    1. All Masteries of the same type link to the same page. That is, all cloth masteries be a single page, all leather, etc. This of course would leave different forms of the armor masteries on separate pages. So the Critical Hit Leather Mastery from Rangers would not be combined with the regular Leather Armor Mastery.
    2. On the other hand, combining all masteries onto a single page might also work out given the simplicity of their effects and the ease of only maintaining a single page of the masteries as opposed to the multiple pages we have now.
    Why do I ask this? Well, I wanted to added stat progression to Cloth Mastery page, but I realized there are 6! pages on cloth mastery. It looks like the data is generated by SeriaBot, however there is no actual information extracted for these skills.
  2. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

I think what you could do is put your information in a template and then include that template from the 6 mastery pages. Then you only need to make changes to the template and it will be reflected in all 6 articles.