Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

YOU TOO SHALL BE MY PuPPET!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ring, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Ring "...that's my role."

2. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

That's BadAss.
  3. Soushin The Novice

I spent nearly 75 hours on that game. Fun time.

Can't wait for DLC.

AL-YOU-CARD!!
  4. Ring "...that's my role."

totally

Fuck man I don;t have a 360, I really wish I could play this, I got swartz into CV games and he geeked out on skype whe nI showed him the gameplay of this, what's your main character?
  5. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

The new CV game for 360 looks gey. Is it any good? Or is it even out?
  6. Ring "...that's my role."

name? cuz this one is a download from xbox live, costs like 15 bucks.
  7. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Yeah it's that one i think. It's got characters from all different games and you go through pictures in a mansion and shit.
  8. Soushin The Novice

I don't have a main. I intend to max out the development of all of characters. So far, only Charlotte is maxed out but I spent to most time on Alucard, and the one I have the most fun with so far is Soma. My least used character is Shanoa.
  9. /< Tetra Grammaton Cleric

A lot better then original [IMG]

10. Ring "...that's my role."

totally, it took me a while to want to listen to it because I remembered the original wasnt that good :pbut now I listened to the whole OST, it's like they took some of the best music for the DS CV's and sugar coated them making them even sweeter, without a bad after taste....except for gaze up at the darkness :l they took that song and took a dump on it :/

best dance of illusions from a CV OST.

yeahno, I preffer to play this x10000 more than lord of shadows.

wow, someone's really dedicated, you should contact swartz he just bought this game yesterday...and of course he;s a soma fan boy so. :)