Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Yo

Discussion in 'Hello/Goodbye' started by Smockingbomb, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Smockingbomb New Member

What's up peoples :D. I'm no stranger to these forums, just a lurker checking out the place because my guildies won't pipe down about it lol. Introductions being kept short, Smockingbomb is I, forum is you, let's get along nicely, shall we? ;)
  2. Dice Dragon Level 46 Manzer Brodor

Good taste in anime is good.
  3. Stream Is Starting Anew.

haha.
    Welcome, your avatar and signature.
    Are.
    Ha.

Welcome.
  4. Smockingbomb New Member

Warm Welcomes, and so quickly too :). Thanks and glad to be on board ;)
  5. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Welcome to SSA. :grappler-kun:

psssttt, the sig height limit is 250 pixels.
  6. Smockingbomb New Member

0_0 mind telling me how i find out the pixel height on a siggy?
  7. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Right-click the image, View Image Info on firefox. Or open up the image on your computer in Paint. Your sig is 299 pixels high.
  8. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

About time you got here.
    Welcome buddy.
  9. Smockingbomb New Member

lol thanks Greg, I'll fix it up right away
    @ Blanix: yeah I was very stubborn to leave Dfo source, but then things just became boring lol. Let's see how things pan out here :D
  10. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Ehhh.. We arn't very active in comparison. But be sure we know better most of all the time, and if we don't we find out.
    Occationally I look at dfos and some idiot is there and I must stop him from spreading moronity!
  11. Smockingbomb New Member

lol yeah well the spam forums have yet to die. People like Gardevoir for example have basically been immortialized in that site. But it's w/e. Tbh, the only worthwhile things over there are the random videos posted in the Image/Art section and the occasional leaks of korean content from the dnf players. Everything else literally has to do with old members, such as reviving Saccharin threads lol. But yeah, I look forward tothis place, not too small, not too big, seems pretty good so far :D.
  12. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

And best of all, the best of source migrated here.
    We got Ring, Dice, Sacch, myself, Stark, Kurii(bananaya if you didn't know), Mapsan, and the administrator himself.

Got some cool new kids too. Wish we could get Chicken1 over here tho.
  13. Ring "...that's my role."

Hey it's that ngr that I sold stuff for on my shop c:

sup

Lupin the 3rd is a genius c:

PS: yeah Source is so lame they are necroing good old posts from the spam section ... they even ran out of whores, so desperate they even made a thread about me :c
  14. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Hi. I'm one of the unimportant people here who's job is to annoy stream. Nice to meet you!
  15. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

oh yea i saw that really old thread with the +31 epic on the front of the board.
  16. Stream Is Starting Anew.

I'm mad I wasn't including in your cool people list Blanix.
    Guess I'm not a cool enough yet.
  17. Ring "...that's my role."

15 year olds that kick their guildmates after they helped lvl your guild with at least 500k and lvling, because you were away for a week or two after guilds came out is not cool.
  18. Smockingbomb New Member

ohhh i smell tension 0_0
  19. Dice Dragon Level 46 Manzer Brodor

Im a cool kid. I was born from source, A troll legacy, But deep down inside im a helpful bugger. Why does everyone think I spam? QQ
  20. Stream Is Starting Anew.

He's right, there's alot of tension here.
    I wonder why.

Hmmm.