Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

YER DOIN IT WRONG

Discussion in 'Berserk Rage' started by BlanixTheBlood, Oct 13, 2010.

1. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I CANT START THE GAME
    IT SAYS THEY FIXED IT
    NO THEY DIDNT
    [IMG]
  2. serneed New Member

What comes up when you try and play? I can't tell if its my comp or DFO
  3. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Comp worked before the patch. COmp stopped after the patch.
    Hack shield loads, then I wait for the black window to fill the screen. Except it doesn't then DFO.exe disapears from my process.
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

=_____=
  5. Archie Mexocan

I better be able to log on. I end up waiting till tomorrow, and now I'm taking like 2 hours to download.

Dun disappoint meh D=
  6. NuMbA Light's Out

OMG this shyt is pissing me off...
    I just hope it gets fixed soon
  7. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

I've heard that some people who have problems fix it by changing their language for non-unicode programs to English (United States) and restarting. Control Panel -> Regional and Language Settings -> Advanced tab
  8. NuMbA Light's Out

It actually works :)

EDIT:It worked the first time but when I selected a channel it turned black and went into the top left corner and stayed there...
    The second time it said failed to set up graphical (word i forgot)
  9. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

/< sent me a message telling me that fixed it for him too. But my regional settings are still English (US).
  10. Nirvanasa Grape Drank....

Mine works.
  11. serneed New Member

yeah had to do what Greg said. Hope it doest cause any issues since i live in Canada but it says US now.
  12. Ring "...that's my role."

u mean" Failed to set up graphics system"? that;s what I get on my College computer cuz the monitors are HUGE try changing the resolution/restarting.
  13. NuMbA Light's Out

I tried both and none of those worked. I changed my resolution to every possible setting and nothing worked...