Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Witch patch :3

Discussion in 'Mage' started by wickedbroom, Jul 29, 2010.

1. wickedbroom New Member

Post here saying anything you know about the witch patch or what you want to happen<3
  2. Margatroid Extreme Fag (EXTREME!!)

Damage changed from purely fixed to Fixed + Percentage.

Manteau is no longer invul, but superarmor instead.

Leather Armor Mastery gives cast speed too.

Invul on tier 3 spells turn into superarmor with a % of the damage taken.

EMM failure bounces 4 times, but sleeper bounces a little less.

Flyswatter monster summons are much more aggressive and powerful. Goblin Chief is Goblin Archer, and Tau Guard is Tau Assaulter.

Shururu can bait more monsters at higher levels. Magic debuff is stronger.

Ancient Library gives you INT if you cast it on a party member.

Disenchanting successfully buffs you.

Becoming confused after a broomstick spin will heal your hp and mp.

Did I miss anything?
  3. Soltis Carried by Sandors

Leveling jacky adds baiting to champion and boss mobs at lvls10 and 15 I believe.

Jacky can be detonated manually by hitting the skill key again.

T3 durations are shorted but they do more damage per hit I think.

Lava and Rain no longer take clear cubes.

I'm not sure if this happens at witch patch or priest patch, but eventually you can get lvl10 manshield/phase shift on any job I think, and lvl20 hodor.

Also I think leather gets mp regen bonus as well? Not 100% sure but I would certainly hope so, can't remember if it has already or not heh.
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Isn't that related to 2nd Impact where you can get stuff like level 30 gattling on a fem launcher.
  5. Margatroid Extreme Fag (EXTREME!!)

Season 2 unlocks max level for every Mage skills.
    So you can max out Frosty Head if you wanted.

Second Impact just nails the max level much higher.

Also, Season 2 makes Pluto level 1, Hodor level 1, and Shururu level 1 free. Meaning you'll get a nice solid 20 SP refund on Shururu (skill SP costs are rebalanced as well... Shururu becomes 20 instead of 30).
  6. saccharin That one crazy witch

Suddenly I'll have hundreds more SP on my PvE witch then.
  7. Margatroid Extreme Fag (EXTREME!!)

Just watch out.

Level 40 skills cost 50 SP.
    Level 45 skills cost 60 SP.
    Awakenings cost 80 SP.

Its nonsense.
  8. wickedbroom New Member

Jeezz thats alot D:
  9. rinuskoe New Member

Jackyl attracts Champions at lv5, named mobs (green named, such as those GBL ministers) at 10, and bosses at 15.

Skills' %fail mostly reduced by 5%, so now at lv10 befriends, tier1s will not fail (yay no more fail jackyl). AL gives intel buff to both yourself and the person you are casting it too if I'm not wrong, so 2 witches can cycle maxed AL on each other for pretty much endless mana and perma Int buff. Manteau is super armor only in PvP (for those who care about PvE, i.e me, continue rejoicing).

Oh, and Jackyl can be manually detonated :D

Btw, I'm new here :) I lurked around DFOS last time, until it was down last week or so, and start lurking here.
  10. Halbare Has a custom title :)

Do they increase the amount of SP you get each level then? I guess it is no wonder that people come up with builds where you just spam tier 1 if tier 3 skills are going to cost a lot more SP.
  11. Margatroid Extreme Fag (EXTREME!!)

SP gained is higher yes.

But not by a terrible amount. Its like +1000 at the level 50 cap.

And yeah, those were second impact SP costs.

Before second impact its 45 and 50 for 40 and 45 skills.
  12. conewicci I dun goofed.

Freaking Witches, being OCD about their class. But it seems like the Witch patch just... balances, not bad, but not good either. Doesn't really seem like it gives too many buffs... but I've heard before it's a super buff to Witches, so... I'm kinda lost.
  13. Hiroshi dat smirk

Ice Car should cost 35 SP per level, according to the Arad Wiki and a Trickster ingame, so the other skills should cost 35SP or below (save for Awakenings).
  14. Soltis Carried by Sandors

Its already 35 now. I don't think many of the SP changes happen until 2nd impact, save for the free ones and elementalist skills maybe?
  15. Hiroshi dat smirk

I was just pointing it out since Margatroid said they would cost 45/50 SP. I have no idea what SP costs will change since I never played a Season 1 Mage. =/
  16. Faray Adoptable Loli

Witch patch before priest patch imo