Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Who I hate more than anybody else

Discussion in 'Berserk Rage' started by Heidi, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ring "...that's my role."

Attacking? What? rofl oh wait I forgot u thought fenix said u were fighting on that other thread because he mentioned the word "fighting" in a post he was just messing around in, no wonder you think I'm attacking Greg... oh wait Greg just called us DFOS2 is he attacking anyone? umm I don't think so, nope.

I respect greg for being brutally honest, I actually admire people like that , but he's too late for that kind of post now.
  2. Greg Space Cowboy

It's okay to think I'm baiting you just because I called out your useless and irrelevant post as being useless and irrelevant, though, not so much compared to what I'm responding to right now. Heidi's latest response was unlike any of her previous ones regarding her emotional buildup and how she plans on changing things. If there's anything I'm late to, it's a stable thread without retarded spam. I shouldn't have to dig through two-year-old images and "HAHA" remarks to find the useful posts in a pretty serious and sensitive thread.

For a guy that boasts about his love for Castlevania, you sure do get butthurt quite frequently around here. Isn't Castlevania supposed to be a man's game?
  3. Heidi Member

Okay okay. I suck at word choice. You're still wasting your time though.

I'll admit I didn't like some of Greg's first post though. I have mixed feelings about it.
  4. Ring "...that's my role."

Yea I'm totally butthurt. Sorry for making you reply to all my stuff with more flame bait.

Before your post after the derailing everything was nice and clear to those close to heidi already soooo suit yourself.
  5. Greg Space Cowboy

It's alright, I guess. Just don't let it happen again.
  6. Ring "...that's my role."

ok bby <3
  7. Greg Space Cowboy

"To those close to Heidi"? What? I have to be a part of Heidi's inner circle, or SSA's little circlejerk of spammy morons to voice an opinion? I better be misinterpreting your post, or maybe you worded something incorrectly, because that's got to be the most... typical and expected thing I've read on SSA all day!

I don't give a fuck if everything was all "nice and clear" to everyone else. Heidi never responded to a single post directly aside from telling Fenix that his post helped her quite a bit. Until I asked, I had no idea whether Heidi was in agreement with what the majority of the serious posters were saying, or if she had developed her own thoughts on her situation. Even now, we still don't know. From asking, I did learn that Heidi now plans on being more optimistic rather than looking at everything so negatively all of the time, which is great to know.
  8. NaiSaidane Needs some DFO crack.

I know what you mean, and most of the selfish, arrogant things who have the grapes to call themselves people are, in general, way to insecure about themselves to actually show a hint of kindness, they would much rather make other people want to go off themselves. I never really made any sort of contact with the kids at school, I would much rather sit in the very front of the classroom and watch the asinine morons behind me slowly fuck off their lives.
  9. Gloomy dicks

I've never heard Heidi speak but I'm betting she sounds like Marge Simpson.
  10. Heidi Member

Today is my busy. I have classes all day so have just been slipping 1 liner posts and stuff in while in classes :p
    I'll do a really thorough read through everything and pick out a few things later, ok?
    It was a bit unfair of me to only acknowledge Fenix. I apoligise for that.

No, because I have a New Zealand accent.

MODS LEAVE THIS UNLOCKED. However I am extremely concerned about this making the top 10 threads or something :/
  11. TheEnd187 Member

attention whore

I am the same way, Ibeen to college for 2 years guess how many people I talke to? or talked to me, none. you make it sound like you need people, there isn't really sucha thing as a true friend only people wanting stuff from you. You will be more horrible when you have friends and realize all they want is help with this or that.
  12. Heidi Member

Friends are supposed to be there for one another. And to enjoy each others company. Yes, friends need help. What's wrong with that?
  13. Ridureyu Old Man

TheEnd is trolling.
  14. Greg Space Cowboy

It's not nice to assume, buddy. Many people think like TheEnd and there's really nothing wrong with it. I can understand people having terrible experiences with friends and then saying "Fuck it, if this is what 'making friends' is like, then I don't need any". It's not uncommon and it definitely isn't trolling.

But then again, TheEnd is stating his opinion. So I guess it is trolling, right guys? Bunch of faggots.
  15. Ridureyu Old Man

My guess was that he was trolling because he read the thread, saw the topic/on topic stuff, and decided to stir up trouble. It certainly looks that way.
  16. Greg Space Cowboy

Enlighten me on how you or anyone else could come to such a conclusion. TheEnd's post is nothing more than his own opinion on the matter. The flat-out "attention whore" could be looked at as unnecessary, but he certainly wasn't the first user to call her one. I'd hardly call that stirring up trouble and I definitely wouldn't call it trolling; he's just stating an opinion that, in your mind, doesn't seem "normal" or "likely" for a person to express publicly.

Oh my god, this guy's opinion is so... so STUPID! Why would someone even THINK THAT WAY?!

HE'S GOTTA BE TROLLING LOLS
  17. Ridureyu Old Man

Well, maybe he isn't trolling. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that you seem very, very angry. In fact, I hate to say it, but I may have inadvertantly trolled you. Sorry about that, I didn't mean it.
  18. liveordie56 New Member

What are your interests? Have you tried joining clubs at your university or such? You can strike up conversations easy there, talking about the things you and the other people have in common and from there you can make friends, just an idea on where to start out possibly, and like everyone said optimism is key, just keep looking up no matter what shit life hands at you
  19. Heidi Member

Cut the arguing -_-

Just... stop. I will make my concluding post later on tonight. I didn't make this thread to watch you all murder each other -_-

I'm going to join the anime club at my university this semester. Also, I'm a member of the female computer science students club.
  20. Ridureyu Old Man

That's good. Joining a club should help a lot. Just socializing with a few more people should help, too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.