Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Which Witch should I make?

Discussion in 'Mage' started by BlanixTheBlood, May 23, 2010.

?

Which Build?

Dark/Ice/Light 2 vote(s) 28.6%
Dark/Ice/Fire 3 vote(s) 42.9%
Dark/Fire/Light 2 vote(s) 28.6%
  1. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

2. Madyazoo Soul Flow

Personally, I don't like the idea of having both dark AND ice. Mostly cuz only 1 dust needs to be maxed. Also having the fire aoes is a godsend
  3. Gloomy dicks

I've tried them together before, it's not that great.

I've reset twice so far and I've tried out every single skill a witch can get, as high as I could get them at level 45. The best build for PvE is Fire/Light.

The best build for PvP is Dark/Fire.

In my opinion of course.
  4. Tempo Tasteless

Agreed 100%
    Although If you want a hybrid go PvE Dark/Fire. Your elements cover PvP and your skill levels cover PvE. :>
  5. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

So no troll car? ;-;
  6. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

I have 2 witches.
    level 41 fire/ice, which is pretty fun (rain and furnace sleepers are so SMEXY)
    and a light/dark, which is only 24 right now.
    Fire - God Aoe, and your godliest damager, RAGE FURNACE.
    Dark - good for pvp, your quick damager, GRAVITAS.
    Light - Nice AoE, your giant AoE mob controller, the COLLIDER.
    Water - Fine AoE, Dust, and your single target damager, known as TROLLCAR.
    also, fire has good synchro with things in its own skill tree, with magic debuff, aoe burn/fire debuff, and a giant damager aoe knockdown.
    Light is mainly based on electrocution. It can aoe damage and mob control good.
    Dark is based on hitting fast. Manteau is invincibility, doens't count. Dust is there for... dusting. Quick damage flapper and gravitas.
    Water is there as... i think of utility. Okay dust, good enough control (i think rain's better than lava for mob control, and SMEXY LIGHTNINGS), and your only MOBILE spell (one that you choose the direction of, that is), except for dust and jacky.
  7. saccharin That one crazy witch

I have 3 witches, 5 planned.

First, ideally, you should make all three. It'd be a good experience for ya.
    Second, is this for PvE or PvP? Personally I'm not a fan of hybrid builds.
  8. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Its a general element build. But to clarify, they are not hyped for pvp. (no level 10 upper, no backstep, blah blah) I do have disenchant just in case tho.
  9. firecraker Member

sacc don't talk about witches please I feel like everyone thinks there is only 3 mage subclass. T_T
  10. saccharin That one crazy witch

There's only one three that matter. :3