Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Which will net me more money: 10 Gacha F. Gunner avatars, or 8 Adv. F. Gunner Avatars

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by RawrBomb, Jun 9, 2010.

?

Best way to make money is

Roll 10 avatar tokens and hope to strike it big 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Go for a reliable 8 advanced avatars 6 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. Disowned Has a custom title >:O

Which will net me more money: 10 Gacha F. Gunner avatars, or 8 Adv. F. Gunner Ava

Man, wtf was that?
  2. saccharin That one crazy witch

Which will net me more money: 10 Gacha F. Gunner avatars, or 8 Adv. F. Gunner Ava

Strawberry camelia can go die in a fire with his stupid afro.
  3. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Hellmut would cry.
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Poll says 5 to 0 you should buy the safe full adv set.
    Yet you still bought random lolololol
  5. Ridureyu Old Man

The problem with Team avatars is that they don't mix well with others. It's either a full team set, or you're better off not trying. They are different from the furry avatars in that regard. I predict they will falter and crash eventually.
  6. RawrBomb New Member

I can't sell selectable advanced avatars now, can I? This was why I asked. D:

I said playing it safe as in geting the Adv. avatar package to guarantee that I get 8 advanced avatars to make money with, instead of trying to rely on Gacha for them Advanced avatars.
  7. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

When did I say anything about selectable avatars?
  8. RawrBomb New Member

I didn't go Gacha. I went for the 8 piece package. >.>
  9. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

wut?
  10. RawrBomb New Member

Doh! I don't know why I said Gacha. Guess I was too excited when I saw the 5% attack speed and 4% evasion to pay attention to what I posted.