Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

which class to roll?!?!?

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by HawUdoin, Aug 25, 2010.

1. HawUdoin New Member

i have high lvl monk. i love to combo and fast pace game play. but now i want to roll a hybrid class. i do not want to lay back and cast spells. rather almost play like combo class(ie. monk,ranger,weaponmaster) but with spells/utility. btw i dont know if this makes any difference but i play on gamepad...well it made huge difference on my monk. im able to react much faster and play more comfortably. :D

which of these classes have the highest physical/magic attk combo potential?
    i did some digging and found some info. correct me if im wrong.

nen master - they seem to have pretty nice set of spells but can they juggle/combo? dont know much about them. seem like turtle class

asura - i have lvl35 asura already so i guess thats good thing but i think i messed up the build so i may have to remake...
    <--- thats why i wanted to make one. o.0 but i realized that vid is made in 2nd impact so idk if its possible to do those combos...

f.spitfire- seem to have awesome air juggling combos but not a big can of cannon at the moment...well for pve anyway

hybrid exo - lots of zone control which is nice but seem pretty slow

witch - only have one air combo...which isnt bad but i think i might get bored easily... BUT they do have cool spells...

please provide the reason(s) why i should roll the class you are suggesting. thanks
  2. HawUdoin New Member

ya...i know thats why i didnt put it on the list...thanks tho...
  3. ArtSlay _________________________

Any class can juggle/combo well, they have all been given the option to level launch skill you know.

Anyways, asura is a good choice. Most their spells are mid/close ranged, plus skills from other class tabs are mostly melee friendly. So you get to have melee abilities for juggle/combo, and spells for ranged poke/combo.
  4. Bixlow Chill Cat

What? Battle Mages don't exist?
  5. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Asura, Battle Mage or Nen Master.

I think Asura woulkd be good for ya.

Try Asura first yeee, then Nen cuz nens can combo shet out of cho 8D
    ( But they are typically a turtle class )
  6. Tempo Tasteless

Read Topic Sentence, clicked reply to thread without reading anything.
    Witch.
  7. conewicci I dun goofed.

That video you posted is possible, the only thing we're missing MIGHT be avatars, but now with the rare avatars out... I think we're basically fine. It's just that that guy is really good, and is really good at reacting quick and things, so that's why.
  8. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

No he's just dam fast.
  9. HawUdoin New Member

man...i tried playing my asura again. feel so slow compare to monk! lol. bah ganna need to farm gold for avatars else idk if i can take the slowness...
  10. CasualHero New Member

male mech, we own anything anywhere
  11. Rdogg Code Kirin

Are you using a Kanata or a SS?
  12. DeathsSinner Cookies~! >:3

Female spitfire if you want to do some insane air juggling @_@ Though I got bored of my female at 36, but that's me :p
  13. HawUdoin New Member

ah hate college! first day of school and they expect me to read 200 pages and write report on it...sigh. but anyway so i couldnt get on for a while....but uuhh ya guys thanks for advice. i reallllllly like asura BUT after playing monk it seems too slow lol. i even used katana but still slow. i might get attk speed avatars and try again. if i still dont like it im going to just wait till priest patch comes out and continue to play my monk. right now he is stuck at lvl40...king lvl dungeons are too hard to solo now.
  14. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Asura isn't a good choice without avatars pvp wise. You CAN but lots of crap isn't going to be possible.