Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

When do you shower?

Discussion in 'Siusha's Tavern' started by saccharin, May 19, 2010.

?

When do you shower?

In the morning 10 vote(s) 34.5%
At night 12 vote(s) 41.4%
Multiple times a day 7 vote(s) 24.1%
  1. saccharin That one crazy witch

Question as that. Do you shower in the morning, or at night? Or do you shower multiple times a day?

I usually shower at night, though I also shower multiple times a day sometimes, depending on situation.
  2. Iceman Saccharin is mai waifu

At night. One quick shower per day. One longer shower every three days or so.
  3. HellMuT mite b cool

There is no never option.
  4. Ring "...that's my role."

At night always, so I can go to sleep all soft and shit.
  5. Jrod Mr. NoTitle

In the morning. Cold shower to wake me up fully.
  6. saccharin That one crazy witch

I'm pretty sure you've showered at least once in your entire life, so pick whatever happens more often.
  7. Ring "...that's my role."

So that's why you like little brown girls... they look like they never shower? :3

Why bother shower in the morning, I do shower multiple times on the weekends after soem kind of activity in the morning I shower mid day and at night most of the time.
  8. FenixStryk Member

Neither happens often. There is no set time.

I just do it when I'm dirty. Sometimes that doesn't happen for a couple days because I do absolutely nothing.
  9. Iceman Saccharin is mai waifu

That doesn't change that you're a nasty person and I wouldn't want to be within 10 feet to you.
  10. Ring "...that's my role."

Ummm have you posted a picture ? xD
  11. Gloomy dicks

Three showers a day if I can help it. Two most of the time, one in the morning and one at night. Sometimes I take more than that though.

I don't take baths. Just showers.

edit: you guys are disgusting...
  12. Divine Supreme Dictator

In the morning unless I get really dirty.
  13. Dist Custom Title.

Always at night, sometimes in the morning on the weekends if I need to.
  14. 2bninja Get high on life

In the morning so I can feel fresh an stylin throughout the day,
    and another one at night so I can feel fresh and cuddly at night.
  15. Soltis Carried by Sandors

Lol, somehow Ring hit the nail on the head.

Also, shame on you multiple shower people! my brother showers like once every 2 1/2 weeks. Hes doing his part to stop the water crisis lulz
  16. saccharin That one crazy witch

That.. is disgusting. Once every 2 weeks? I don't think I could liveeeee.. :|
  17. Soltis Carried by Sandors

Dont worry, last week mom finally made him sign a contract to shower x amount of days in a week or else he can't live here anymore lol

Also I guess it depends on how much running around/going outside and stuff you do as well, although showers definitely make you feel "lighter"
  18. saccharin That one crazy witch

I don't care how much water you conserve, that's disgusting.
  19. Ring "...that's my role."

I gotta agree with sacc... how can you live with your culo smell for 2 weeks?

I've only skipped a day's shower every now and then but I shower the next day first thing, I dont like my hair to feel oily.
  20. Soltis Carried by Sandors

Depression hurts :<