Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

What will i miss if i...

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Dante9898, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Well to those that don't know me, i Suck in nexon eyes because i don't live in usa/Canada so i can't buy their ***** NX Prepaid and for that reason im IP blocked from their famous/Fun games (MS is dead since the economy is s*** thx to gold sellers) so i have to use AOL to play the game but since AOL blocks p2p i cna't pvp/party in this game.

tl;dr of the above: I suck because i don't live in usa and have to use AOL.

So to the main point, what would i miss if i don't party at all (Never cared about PvP to be honest) besides entering the overworld (Or w/e is called) and getting the legacy weapons?
  2. It would be much harder to level up for one. Second, I'm pretty sure some quests require you to party with others to complete them. Better choose a good class that can solo. You also can't use specific subclasses, since some require you to party with someone else, in order to advance to them.
  3. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Difficulty only spice my game so im ok with it. Besides crusader what are the other classes party dependant?
  4. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Nothing else? i forgot to mention i already have severals chars in this game :p
  5. Pretty much, you'll be forced to party for some quests. However, you will have a very rough time trying to solo everything.
  6. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Chaos stone... Is it important?
  7. If you plan to run Outerverse, then yes. But you can't, since you need to party to run it.
  8. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Are second Chronicle Recipes tradeable or untradeable?
  9. They are bind on pickup, so untradeable.