Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Vindictus Early Access Open Beta

Discussion in 'Vindictus' started by Jay, Sep 10, 2010.

1. allenthomas_392 Undecided Title

You can call people whatever you want. Lurkers? Maybe, but they want to do the same thing that you want to do. Play vindictus. But like me they don't know how to get open beta keys.
  2. Drachenreiter24 New Member

Okay... so I wondered, do you guys still have some beta keys? I would appreciate if someone would give me one.
  3. lizardmentau New Member

I would really appreciate a beta key, will gladly send one back. my e-mail is [email protected]
    please send, I thought it was the open beta which started on the 15 of september so ive already found a group, but no one has beta keys. so I would really like one if you have one to spare. And I will ofc send one in return.
  4. Heidi Member

Is this the same person or is it multiple lurkers? o_o

And yeah I agree. Just give the keys to people who actually contribute to this forum. Gold digging is not cool.
  5. lizardmentau New Member

what no, im not a gold digger! please I beg you! please give me a key, I will be forever gratefull! and I promise I will give you one back! please please please!, what do I have to do to prove myself?
  6. Soushin The Novice

Oh yeah? You did join this forum JUST to beg for a beta key, didn't you?

Well it's up to each individual if they want to give out keys to random people like you, it's their choice.

But I just want to remind you guys that this a Dungeon Fighter Online forum, not a "request a Vindictus beta key" forum. Thank you.
  7. lizardmentau New Member

yeah, I joined only to beg for a key, but will it matter if the "giver" gets a key back in return? and it was an action did from beeing very desperate for a key, because im almost trying everywhere its possible...
  8. Rawrrr Bitch.

9. kenonut4 New Member

So am i going to get one. i would realy appriciate it i will pass it onto my friend who play dfo he lvl 38. im only lvl 20 :( i dont have enought time to play. again my email is [email protected]
  10. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Soltis, I posted before Jay gave me, and Jay gave me one. I messaged you that you should send that key to Jay ^.^
    still waiting on my 2, man, I need to get one for ma friend

Also go away lurkers. I personally thought this was a chance for active, or at least somewhat known, members of the forums to get together and help each other play a game. Not for strangers to join just to get a key.

Edit: Checked your join dates. Says 9/12/10. Unless I'm reading wrong, shame on you.
  11. allenthomas_392 Undecided Title

No, the dates are right, alot of people joined for that reason alone. But whether or not someone gives a beta key, it's not up to anyone but the people that actually feel like giving one away.

I've played DFO. The only reason i stopped playing is because i got bored and didn't have enough time to keep playing. And yes. Alot of us want to play vindictus. Sue us for trying.
  12. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Won't sue you. Will bug you.
    Meh then there's the chance that you're all one person who wants to hog up the keys for some reason. Oh well, it's Jay's decision.
  13. VariousGuy Dead Guy

The only problem with joining for a key is that no one wants to give someone to a stranger they barely know. Or, at least, that's how I'm seeing things going on in this thread.

Speaking of thread, I now believe that key giveaway threads shouldn't exist. Too much hassle for its worth.
  14. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Meh fair amount of people got their keys, and it's just couple of pms and couple of lurkers posting.
  15. allenthomas_392 Undecided Title

Yes, that may be true. And that is completely understandable. I'm only one person. I'm not going to try and create multiple accounts to try and scam people out of playing a new game.
  16. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

On the other hand~
    gun find u Stream, i'm gonna find u
  17. allenthomas_392 Undecided Title

18. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

Exactly.
  19. allenthomas_392 Undecided Title

What is that?

And one other question. Your link on every post you make, that's for stuff in DFO correct?
  20. MelodyInsanity {The Unimaginative Title}

woops, forgot i closed it
    yeah it is