Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Tournaments?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Kateya, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

When can we actually start seeing some tournaments and stop watching the community spiral down into dirt....?? ( I would like to see A DFO League reset back up or just serious tournaments over the course of months.

Like example

1vs1 tournaments
    3vs3 tournaments

(Teams&Singles) Exhbition matches

Like we need to get this stuff back on the road. Go ahead burn me say what you want but I think this would better the game and people wouldnt be so up for just quitting dfo....so I do not know you guys let me know what you think. Can we get some tournaments? (Im not asking for anything to be in person lol)
  2. SidTheSquid DeathByWaves

Even though I am not the best dfo player I completely agree with you. Tournaments are a nice way to learn some things even if you dont win its worth the learning experience, I personally have been in high level fighting game tournaments and I learned some cool things and its a nice thing to get the community going. Also its a nice way to spark some interest in the player I guess so theirs my two cents.
  3. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

It's really hard to organize them and get people to play each other. That's why the DFO League died. Post this on DFOPlanet.
  4. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

The thing about tournaments is that someone needs to stand up and organize it. And tournaments usually involve prize money, so it would probably also mean that the organizer has to give up some of his own gold.
  5. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

Why not do either buy in or if not buy in do it for rankings >_> not everything has to do with cash unless everyones just that damn greedy ya know? I do not have time to setup tournaments sadly or I would but I def. think I will post on dfoplanet about it. I hope we can find some solution to making tournaments even if theirs no money. Like the DFO league which sadly did die because people suck at being on when they need to or scheduling stuff.