Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

The Voices of SSA

Discussion in 'DFO Modding' started by BlanixTheBlood, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Skyson Let's rock.

If I gather up the interest, I'll make a voicepack of my OWN, then. ;D

With this.. Audacity you speak of, I shall make an empire. An empire that sounds like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 8D
  2. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Haha describes you perfectly. If we can't get anyone else to do fgunner when me and Ring get started with whoeever else joins in, then you can do it. Sound fair?
  3. Stark #1 Ranking Female Priest

Haha sorry I forgot that you're two or three to the most obnoxious person on SSA

my bad

Edit: Nope I forgot, he stopped posting, yeah you're the worst

I double support you in your endeavor.
  4. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Good to know your still very tolerant of people in public forums.
  5. Stark #1 Ranking Female Priest

I'm super tolerant to people who respond to my legitimate commentary with troll emotes, yeah. I mean, who wouldn't be? Aren't things like that, don't they just make your day? I know when people do that sort of thing I certainly don't want to throttle them for acting like twelve year olds, oh no. That sort of thing, it's just so witty, y'know? So I just can't help but tolerate and respect such displays of incredible maturity.
  6. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Stop the bickering, you two.
  7. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Your sarcasm doesn't make you any more mature. I can understand what its like to say something seriously and have responses that mock my point of view. Though to respond in an angry tone, which is all the same with sacasm, shows off a weakness to juviline antics. Which as you would likely know is exactly the type of thing that behavoir is trying to create.

The thing I don't get with you, is that you ignore annoying emotes, troll faces, anything that is made purely for poking fun and annoyance at others. Yet I am the only one that bothers you enough that you must comment about it.
    I've made abnoxious posts. But I am not a bad person. Generally if I make a somewhat pointless comment, it'll get ignored, or someone else continues into a derailment (which is happening at this moment with your reactions).
    I have made good posts, I have made credible collections of information, I contribute to the game and this forum all the time, and do not appreasiate being called the "worst" poster. If I AM such a poster to have the least seriousness as a user, it is not by any large difference to the rest of the user base.

I will apologize for my childish remarks to your comments, and tell you my absolute mind on the matter.
    I do not think you are taking this project at all seriously as if I am making it out as some kind of joke. To have you use your voice for the female gunner is something I do not want to hear when I play my Franger. I want a real girl's voice or in the very least a good replica of a girl's voice. Your voice does not qualify for both of these.

Is that serious enough for you?

Edit:mad:Greg, I'll take it to PMs if it continues.
  8. Stark #1 Ranking Female Priest

Holy shit, Blanix.

I'm, I'm not normally a swearing woman, I think it's generally pretty uncouth, but... I am just not sure what else to say.

You, you managed to say what you had to say in the most offensive of all possible ways. I'm often been annoyed by you in the past, but what you just said now was so callously rude and insensitive that I have no proper response! I guess you've bested me. Congratulations and go crawl in a hole and die, you miserable wretch.
  9. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Worked it out in IRC. We're cool now. For the most part I think.
  10. Stark #1 Ranking Female Priest

For the most part yes.
  11. Tossfans Awkward elevator guy

Sounds like fun. My voice is so awful I could do Kiri for the sheer grate-factor.

"ALL YO COKEZ GOGOGO!" :trollface:

I used to be able to do a pretty decent alto-girl impression, but that was a couple years ago before mine changed. I'll try to record something if I get the house to myself tonight but it really does sound awful.

Perfect for that bitch.
  12. Ultimaga Ninja!

I'm really busy lately, but if I can, I can do Slayers and G.S.D.

I can also do the countdown voice.

Don't hold me to it though, it'll take a while. ><
  13. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Too many people want slayer. Some fighters and mages plox
  14. Ring "...that's my role."

Barbacoa!
  15. VanillaBUST Has no custom title D:

16. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Sounds like your whispering into the mic, and turning up the volume won't change the quiet tone, and whispering the words causes sluring.
    Also, you don't have to say the exact same things, so long as its not too bad or too long for the animation.
    I.e. Rising fist - Shin! RYUKEN!
    Or something like that. Refrences to anime or games is completely nessissary.
  17. Ring "...that's my role."

barbacoooaaa D:<
  18. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

BABAIIIIII!~