Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

The anime I've been dreaming of..

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by KeijidaKilla, Oct 3, 2010.

1. KeijidaKilla Vongola XI

2. Soushin The Novice

Coincidently, the upper left corner of the screen says AnimeDreaming.

No pantyshots?
  3. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

I hate how all so many anime look the same these days with that shitty art style and every character suffers from same face.

Let me remind you all of the days when anime was cool -

This is the kind of anime I dream of.

The 80's and 90's ftw. Back when anime was drawn by hand, not this digital bullshit.
  4. Soushin The Novice

The ultimate perverted manga is still City Hunter.
  5. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Dude I LOVE City Hunter.

<3

But I disagree, the ultimate perverted manga is either Golden Boy or My Balls.
  6. Gloomy dicks

>Posts a video with Ghost in the Shell

>doesn't realize Ghost in the Shell made heavy use of 3D modeling
  7. Deus flyingdogg

anime is going through the same "wow it's all the same old shit" phase as hollywood movies.

nothing's new or interesting anymore. if people recycled as much as the entertainment industries our planet would be sparkling clean.
  8. KeijidaKilla Vongola XI

<-- is a masochist

you guys are missing the point = =
  9. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

That's the original 1995 GITS dude, not the newer Stand Alone Complex tv series that made heavy use of CGI.

The problem with anime today is it's all about lolicon/moe designs to make characters look cute as possible, with ridiculous amounts of fanservice, to the point that's all the shows are about. Even back in the day, there were shows with plenty of fanservice, but it wasn't the focal point nor the selling point of it. People watched for the action, storyline and character development, and the chicks that were hot n' sexy, not "moe" or whatever, and they weren't loli's either.

Chicks like Motoko Kusanagi from GITS were considered hot as hell back then, but now people are like OMG HARUHI SUZUMIYA SO KAWAII DESU. KONATA IS MY WAIFU.

Fuck that noise.
  10. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

A few chances for it just starting the episode and nothing happened... i am dissapoint.

And i agree with running wild, these animes are recycled shit over and over again, what happened with creativity and what not? :|
  11. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Dragon Ball Z! And Hatsukoi Limited.
  12. Gloomy dicks

I know which one it is, homeskillet. I clearly remember the movie was lauded as one of the first to mix CGI and hand-drawn animation to good effect.
  13. Soushin The Novice

Running Wild, we're just getting old. 'nuff said.
  14. Running Wild SMASHAAAAAAAAA!!!

We aren't getting old!

:(

*Goes back to watching City Hunter VHS tapes*
  15. HellMuT mite b cool

konata chan is mai waifu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ヽ(´▽`)/
  16. Rob 別の方法でまだ考える

Hatsukoi Limited is pretty beast. I loved the 3rd tankoubon.
  17. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Sado means Sadist in japanese. lul