Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Terra Hoarding?

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by ooo823, May 15, 2010.

1. ooo823 That Dude With 4 Degrees

Who thinks that the addition of terra equips will cause an upsurge in terra prices?
  2. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Considering you need a insane amount of terra for crafting, the fact that to make accesesories u need the weapon and armors first i could say... yes Terra may get a increase in price.
  3. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

Don't you need like over 2000 for each pieces? Cause you gotta refine the terras into refined terra and then throw in a couple hundred cubes?

I think considering the prices of it now which is around 21k and if you need 2000 or so that's already 42,000,000gp to buy them all...I really don't think people will have to bother raising the prices cause that's already going to cost a fuck load.
  4. saccharin That one crazy witch

Hmm.. I have 30 something terranites.. maybe I should farm for some more..
  5. Divine Supreme Dictator

Doesn't seem like a good investment considering the infinite supply coming from goldfarmers.
  6. ooo823 That Dude With 4 Degrees

Infinite supply coming from gold farmers? I thought gold farmers had "other" ways to farm gold than vil farming... Elaborate please?
  7. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

You'll also need a TON of quest items from Vilmark to refine each set of 10 terranite into 1 refined terranite, so even if you stockpile it you'll still have to run Vilmark a lot, so I don't expect prices to raise much.
  8. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

These items can be traded?
  9. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

The quest items? Not likely, but can't confirm this.
  10. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

The weapons are more than likely untradeable because their quest rewards so I can say 99% that their unsealed when you get 'em.

You also have to run Vilmark at least 25 times for the quest itself to get the weapons. Though I hear the weapons aren't fantastic and that really the accessory set is much better of an investment. And yes these items take a blooming long time to make. That's why you see so many videos of kdnf players doing Vilmark because their farming for their 1257th Terranite.
  11. Ring "...that's my role."

huh I thought u sucked in that place? lol

gah sounds easier and cheaper to just buy a higher lvl purple :x
  12. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

You have to make the weapons to get to the accessory quests.
  13. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

So you know that you have to do the weapon quest before getting the accessory quest yet you don't know if the items themselves are tradeable?

Either way I don't know I'm just repeating things those few people who've played the other version has told me.
  14. Ring "...that's my role."

Fuck! do you know the names of the accessories? so I can google em up.
  15. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Terranite ____, same as weapons.
    @ Flame, I thought he was talking about the quest items to make Refined Terranite, not the equipment. I'm not sure why you're attacking me for not knowing something, I'm doing my best to provide accurate information.
  16. flamedance58 Bloodied Holster

Not attacking really just curious. Seems funny is all. Sorry if it came out insulting.
  17. Ring "...that's my role."

not bad ... a ring with +2 aspd almost as good as the lapore...

I cant find the terranite revovler though .-.
  18. Rawrrr Bitch.

Isis sells recipes for terranite equips now. People must have complained about it.
  19. Ring "...that's my role."

do they require a crapload of stuff?
  20. Rawrrr Bitch.

Don't think so.