Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Stark - The Voice Pack

Discussion in 'DFO Modding' started by Stark, May 16, 2010.

1. Stark #1 Ranking Female Priest

Closed... For now.
  2. Dice Dragon Level 46 Manzer Brodor

GG ill have to try it out.
  3. HellMuT mite b cool

Sound Pack of the Year. Every year.
  4. FenixStryk Member

Awesome voice pack. Better than the original English one. Use it.
  5. TheHolyGuy Member

TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO MAKE THIS VOICE PACK IN A CAVE WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

lol Iron Man
  6. saccharin That one crazy witch

Nicely done, stark. applause for you.

Also, after this quarter, Random Select is dead because all the officers are graduating/leaving. :|
  7. Ring "...that's my role."

Well sacchy is gonna come buckets. ( too lazy to find quote)

Will definitely try this.

edit: fucking ninja;ed
  8. Stark #1 Ranking Female Priest

Saaad

But at least there can be random meets at random people's places right
  9. Soushin The Novice

LOL can't get enough of Stark.
  10. AsmaPatchu Iris is still mai waifu.

Downloading now.
  11. 2bninja Get high on life

I was also thinking of this lol

Hey where can I purchase that tee shirt.?
  12. Stark #1 Ranking Female Priest

Heck if I know. It was a gift from a friend.
  13. Glamador Use My Voice Pack Darnit!

Hah...ya know what? I tried to do this too when I first started out. I was originally going to re-voice the entire cast, but after I tried this I realized...I wanted to do something of quality. I did every sound for the Slayer at first, but they were all like this pack. Kinda scratchy, unpolished, and quite honestly, hilarious in a truly horrible sort of way.

Kudos to Stark and all, and thanks for mentioning my name on YouTube which is almost as good as TV these days. But I think I'll stick to mine.
  14. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I always wanted my brawler to say "SHINNING FINGER!" whenever I used explosive hook.
    Maybe I'll make a silly anime refrence sound pack.

GJ making the game THAT much better.
  15. Stark #1 Ranking Female Priest

Aww

Someone's jealous :3
  16. Glamador Use My Voice Pack Darnit!

Well, now I've tested the pack out in-game, listened to the NPCs and played around on my Bender with it. It feels a lot like my first run of my voice pack (which I didn't release b/c I have some shame). Stark needs to do some serious adjusting of levels and pitch because I can't hear half the sounds even w/ Sound Effects all the way up and Music off.

This is especially true of say, the Soul Bender's ghosts Saya and Bremen. I discovered myself when I did this that the screech they make when summoned drowns out the sound of the voice. You'll notice I have in my pack a minor alteration to the Sound Effects NPK to reduce the volume of these screeches to make the sound audible. Kargon also is like a whisper.

This pack is funny, but I don't personally know who Stark is (are you a famous YouTuber or something?) and I don't know why anyone wants the entire cast voiced by one guy doing falsetto.
  17. Stark #1 Ranking Female Priest

Oh that reminds me

If you find that there's problems with volume levels of anything in particular, you should tell me and I'll adjust them and reupload

I tried pretty hard to balance most things but I couldn't test everything in-game because I only play Priest, so yeah there's likely to be some stuff like "soul bender ghosts should be louder to counteract summon whistle"

Also, where do I consistently do falsetto? I use falsetto for Mintai and Canna, and I think I slip into it a few places, but there's no consistent falsetto for a PC voice or anything.
  18. Gloomy dicks

potheads and the announcers are amazing and I'll be keeping them

everything else is eh. I'll admit I haven't gotten around to trying out anything but mages though
  19. Zacewing Creepy stalker type thing

Glamador's butthurt cause everyone's using Stark's voicepack and not his lololol

Also, how can you NOT know who Stark is?
  20. Glamador Use My Voice Pack Darnit!

Deleted: Was a bit of a bunghole

P.S. Really now though, who is Stark and how do people even recognize his voice?