Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

So, Priest Patch Confirmed For October

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by Ridureyu, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Ridureyu Old Man

Says so on the event page. You can get little joke patches in the meantime (whatever that means), but the real update is coming or starting to come in October. YAY!

So, what are YOU going to do when all three subclasses become overpowered? I heard priests get Agni Pentacle and Drill Car and Sniper, and they can use them all with Double Shadow Clone and Shinkuu Hadoken!

[IMG]
  2. Greg Space Cowboy

I'm pretty excited. Can't wait to experiment with all of the new Monk skills, and it'll feel great to finally have an Awakening to rape bosses with.

It's too bad our damage formula is getting nerfed, though. Now all of the haters can't use "SO OP" as an excuse to make up for their lack of skill.
  3. Faray Adoptable Loli

Pff u wish
  4. Divine Supreme Dictator

woshiniba [IMG]
  5. Archie Mexocan

Party with randoms and watch them flip out.

Or I can faceroll basics, or low gladiators at experts =p
  6. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Should of edit'd the skill bar with the 45 skill from each class.
  7. TheHolyGuy Member

I will max Musuogeki.
  8. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Get cancel hammer kick <3
  9. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I'm actually slightly concerned that nexon might end up naming that skill something dumb.
  10. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

What skill? The birds? What will they be called?
  11. TheHolyGuy Member

I pronounce it Moo-so-geh-kee. If they translate it, I hope it's like Fist of God or something cool
  12. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

No I mean Musougeki obviously. Its too asian Nexon to not change it. Basically every skill so far had its name changed to sound englishy. Worlds Strongest Low Kick got turned into Kihop, which is actually Beat Drive in other versions for some reason. I doubt they will keep the original name in english phonetics. Probably name it something related to hammers.

Edit: Why would they name it "fist of god"? Musougeki is not the monk awakening.
  13. Ridureyu Old Man

Some of their changes are really good. Example:

WHICH SOUNDS MORE LIKE A PRIEST/RELIGIOUS ORDER TO YOU?

A: MONK

B: INFIGHTER
  14. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

In-fighter obviously. A monk that beats the crap out of people like a boxer can't possibly be accurate.
  15. RawrBomb New Member

Soooooo will I. Also, gonna get Axe Mastery, and be the most accurate Exo ever. :trollface:
  16. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

All phys exorcists get Battle Axe Mastery....
  17. conewicci I dun goofed.

You win.

Can't wait for the Monk stuff. Not really too OH EM GEE excited about the other stuff, though.
  18. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

That should be backwards. Crusaders and Exorcists gain far more power than monks could even hope for.
  19. Psycho K Kaeoseki

I can finally start my mostly-magic Exorcist. Well, "continue." Got him to 25 with a physical build for whatever reason. Skill reset from Priest patch better not go secretly chomping off some of my total SP.

Pretty sure it was World's Greatest Low Kick. Even if I'm wrong, I'll probably stick with that. Being a champion means you're the best, and being the best doesn't necessarily mean strongest (...but for DF purposes, sure. Max Fatal Aim + Sharp Eye Potion + Critical boost from mastery + physical critical hit passive + Power Fist + WG Low Kick = "UAAA....!" *massive hurt soon follows*)

I'm pretty sure I hear Fighter say "Kihop" with the Korean/Japanese/??? sound pack when I start up Beat Drive. Wish I knew what the hell a "kihop" was. ib4lolbeatdrive.
  20. conewicci I dun goofed.

I said can't wait for the Monk stuff because that's what I'm really excited for. I don't really play my M. Exo much, and I don't have a Crusader.