Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

So fucking selfish

Discussion in 'Berserk Rage' started by Heidi, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Heidi Member

I know I've made a rant about this before, might have even been on SSA. But that was awhile ago and this still REALLY annoys me, and it is getting worse than ever.

People who smoke at bus stops. Sitting on the seat under the shelter thing. I like sitting down out of the wind. But so often now a smoker comes along and smokes underneath them. It is a semi enclosed space. I have to move if I want to be able to breath. It is illegal to smoke in a lot of public places now... so why is it still ok at a bus stop? Even outside the shelter I'm still likely to be breathing in some of it.

Fuck you smokers who are selfish and smoke near other people.
  2. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

That's not really fair to genuinely good, nice people who are addicted. But I can see why you're mad.
  3. Heidi Member

They made the choice to start smoking in the first place

And they should smoke well away from the bus stop if they must.
  4. Hiroshi dat smirk

I barely use the bus, but I don't really mind it. Could simply be because I'm used to the smoke... And no, I don't smoke myself. Somewhat agree though that one shouldn't smoke in the shelter thing unless you wanted to lit the cigarette.