Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Scam Hack Alert

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by Corpsecrank, May 11, 2010.

1. Rawrrr Bitch.

I feel sorry for anyone buying a trading licence.

*cough*Archie*cough*
  2. saccharin That one crazy witch

I trade because I'm too lazy to set up shop.
  3. tails360 I have a CAPE.

4. Lifeless A Pimp Named Sandor

Funny enough, I bet they got scammed themselves when they attempted to buy some cheap items for resale.
  5. HellMuT mite b cool

Regardless, it does a better job of spreading the word throughout the community.
  6. saccharin That one crazy witch

Wow, that's really really suprising. Are they trying to build goodwill or something?
  7. Corpsecrank Member

Some times it's easy to forget but gold sellers are not always intentionally trying to destroy the game. They want to make money and they aren't going to make money if the value of gold plummets completely off the chart either. Also this hack hurts them as well. They need to sell gold to players who are going to buy items. No one buying from shops because of a hack like this one pretty much kills their business as well because no one needs gold if they aren't able to safely buy with it.

I am still against the idea of third parties cashing in on virtual goods in any game. But what I say is true either way.
  8. saccharin That one crazy witch

That's true, the hack is certainly bad for their business.
  9. Orihalcon The Dream Will Guide...

Scary stuff >_>.

No longer walking around with large quantities of gold on hand
  10. saccharin That one crazy witch

But you can't deposit it anywhere.. unless you're talking about mules. DFO doesn't really have a banking system..
  11. Glamador Use My Voice Pack Darnit!

I'm only looking in shops with characters that have very little gold on hand. It's unfortunate for me however, that most of my gold (many millions) is on only one character. If I wanted to xfer any of it for a purchase it would cost me several thousand every time...
  12. saccharin That one crazy witch

There needs to be a bank system implemented. Is there one in the other versions?
  13. Corpsecrank Member

I heard mention that there was a combined safe system going onto one of the versions. I can vaguely remember much about that but I see no reason characters should not be able to have access to the safe as a whole rather than having separate instances like we do now. I think having a tabbed safe similar to your inventory as you upgrade it would be nice as well as a way to move gold to the safe. You would be able to access the same safe regardless of the character you are currently using. Anyhow just my idea of what the safe should be like. It would also make going diamond a better value and more people might be inclined to max storage. I know I would.
  14. RawrBomb New Member

Wow, really? Looks like I should send 90% of my gold to a mule then. This is the gayest hack yet.
  15. saccharin That one crazy witch

^ You'll be wasting money sending it back and forth. Just be really wary about purchases until Nexon releases something to deal with it.
  16. CasualHero New Member

this

there really needs to be a better way to transfer gold and items between your own characters
  17. saccharin That one crazy witch

I wouldn't even mind there being some sort of tax or something, just as long as I didn't have to send items/gold one at a time. :|
  18. CasualHero New Member

so is it safe to buy from shops now?
  19. saccharin That one crazy witch

Someone commented on DFOs that it was fixed, but I doubt it would happen that face.
  20. 2bninja Get high on life

I know how to this.
    It's evil.