Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Requesting clarification on ripping clothes...

Discussion in 'DFO Modding' started by A New Challenger, Aug 16, 2011.

1. A New Challenger New Member

Hey. I'm ripping sprites from DFO/DNF for use in other engines such as Mugen and BOR. So far, ripping bg elements, monsters and the characters' naked bases has been a cinch, using the extractor software your community created.

All the same, I'm having trouble ripping clothing. It seems each accessory piece's .NPK has only 10 or 11 frames showing out of the 160 or so it should. For example:

[IMG]

Here are Male Fighter's snazzy K'Dash pants in a running frame - the first of the run animation. That's 83x54 and showing correctly, allowing me to save said sprite. The next 7 frames, however, are listed as 1x1 and don't show. That makes me a sad panda. ;_;

Is there any way to fix this, or are the clothing elements stored on the game's servers or something as a security measure? I noticed the hairs and some other accessories seem mostly complete, so that doesn't seem the case... unless I'm trying to rip epic drops, or something. I have no idea.

Help would be greatly appreciated!