Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Request: Dungeon and Starcraft

Discussion in 'DFO Modding' started by MasPan, Jun 27, 2010.

1. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

I would love to see a mod depicting Landrunners as Infested Terrans and Sparrow Factory as a Carrier (with Sparrows being changed to Interceptors). Anyone up for it?
  2. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Land runners would be easy if you get some sprite frames for Infested Terrans. Sparrow factory is doable too.

1. Get sprite frames for the stuff you want.
    2. Find the stuff you want to edit in DNF Extractor.
    3. Edit your sprite frames to be consistent with the size, location, and pose of the frames of the original.
    4. Replace using DNF Extractor (in a copy of the imagepack folder so you can switch using DFOCP).
  3. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

I might just do that then. If only I could actually record it (friggin video recording doesnt work with DFO anymore for me, framerate drops dramatically). Maybe I'll make Tempester into a Guardian...and Viper into a Lurker...yes...excellent
  4. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Just use fraps. I'v tried dfo recorder on 3 computers and everytime the videos are like 10x speed and only in red blue and green.
  5. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

When did I say DFO Recorder? I'm referring to xFire, Fraps, in-game recorder, ANYTHING. I'm sick of hearing "just use Fraps" just because I don't want to explain the entire problem every time that I mention it - it's insulting, like I don't know how to troubleshoot my own computer.

Anyways, I'll start work on it this week and let y'all know how it works. I don't use any of the skills, so I'll probably enlist the help of someone else with them.

Ooooh, and I can replace my ghosts with...let's see
    Kazan - Pylon
    Bremen - Science Vessel
    Saya - Arbiter
    Rhasa - Defiler

Muahahaha
  6. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Sorry, i skimmed over it too quickly and read dfo recorder.