Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

[Release] FsDFO: FakeSupport

Discussion in 'DFO Modding' started by Tomato, May 31, 2010.

1. Tomato I am man, and also god

Something for Crusaders, or maybe Nenmasters, or if you want to make a Pizza or some good hotdogs.

This is not a bot or an automatic buff tool.

I had the idea for this when I first started playing a support sader, in the meantime it turned out that I don't even need this anymore since timing came naturally. Maybe someone else can make use of it though.
    In a nutshell this program will keep track of when you buff players so you will know when you have to rebuff them (or yourself) again. Due to the lack of motivation and time I will not be able to help you out if you run into problems or find the program too buggy for actual use.

If you wish to improve it, send me a PM and I'll send you the source-code.

[IMG]

Code:
    FsDFO: FakeSupport by OMC 2010
    ========================================================================
    hint: this is not a cheating tool, nor an automation tool
    hint: this can be used to time pizza, or similar things...
    hint: even a dog can become a decent support crusader with this
    hint: all settings are made in the included .ini file
    hint: this program records keystrokes to time things, you might get 
          false positives if you use a crappy virus scanner
    hint: you should be playing in window mode and use a somewhat decent
          screen resolution
    hint: this is pretty buggy, you should not actually use this

rule: absolutely no documentation or technical support is provided
          besides what you find written in the .ini file. figure this crap
          out on your own. good luck
    rule: straight punch like a man
    Download: http://www.box.net/shared/vzjh69n0t9
    Source-code available on request.
  2. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

I guess what it does is taking the time left for every buff imma right?
  3. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Considering it's not much of a leap from this to an attacking bot, I really don't know if you should be posting this. Captchas will also fuck this over entirely, and Nexon is very liable to ban for this if they detect it.

-Edit-
    Disregard, misunderstood the program. The impression I got at first was that it automatically used buffs, due to your "go make a pizza" comment.
    If you care to expand the program, you could do a cooldown timer for all skills for any class. THAT would be amazingly useful.
  4. Ring "...that's my role."

So umm what is this for again? ><
  5. Dante9898 ~Derail Master~

Fuuuuuuuu make one for CD and other classes skills but nice work more info would be usefull hur hur.
  6. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

You probably tell it what keys do what skill, and it uses that information and keylogs you to report when the cooldowns are up for each skill (atm, he has it programmed for buff duration instead). By nature it's a keylogger though, so be careful.

Also, Player 1 might not always be you - might need an option to quickly tweak "Myself" if there isn't one.
  7. Tomato I am man, and also god

Yes, there is no automation here at all. It merely starts a timer (that you define) when a key sequence is pressed. The way this works now is by simply detecting the defined buff keys followed by arrow keys (to select the player).
    Cooldown timers are definitely possible, the problem is that both input method detections are not perfect (yet?) and that the timers would prolly mess up in actual "high action arcade play".
  8. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

The problem I could see is with the arrow key inputs, unless you can say "xyz key combo pressed within __ time frame." Not sure if there are any skills that have timers that end based on when the skill ends, but those could also pose a problem.
  9. Ring "...that's my role."

so does it go "DING!" when the buff is ready? and it counts how many times you'e used it?
  10. MasPan Shi-SHAW!

Ding! Buffs are done. Ding! Buffs are done. Ding! Buffs are done. I work at Nexon I do no real work I am a robot Would you like a ban with thaaaaaat Would you like a ban with thaaaaaaat Ding! Buffs are done Ding! Buffs are done Diiiiiing! Buuuuufffs are dooooooooooone
  11. Stark #1 Ranking Female Priest

It's a nice thought, but given your description of how it works, it's going to frequently be inaccurate for me, so I doubt I'll get it.
  12. Tempo Tasteless

This would be nice for jacky cooldown. Idont have it set (because its such an easy command) but i hate tryhing to use it in pve and getting my ass kicked when its on CD ;_;
  13. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

I'm assuming the 3 un-named buffs are Heaven's Melody/Harmony, Divine Invocation, and Fountain of Live.
    In which case you might want to adjust the time for them because Heaven's Melody and Harmony last for 120 seconds and the other two are just 60 seconds.
  14. Tomato I am man, and also god

All buff names and also buff duration can be setup individually in the .ini. I only used those that I needed at the time of writing the program.