Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Read this before posting!

Discussion in 'Build Database' started by LHCGreg, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LHCGreg Code monkey like Fritos

Welcome to the SSA skill build database.

What is this section for?

This section is for experienced players to help players who are new to the game or new to a class to easily find good skill builds to use or base a build off of. It is also for experienced players to give and receive feedback on their finalized builds.

What is this section NOT for?

This section is not for "help me with my build" threads. Those can go in the dedicated thread for each subclass. If you post a build here, you should be reasonably confident that it is a half-decent build.

OK, so what do I do?

If you have a skill build that you are confident is half-decent, make a thread in this section. Give the thread the appropriate thread prefix indicating the class and purpose of the build (pve, pvp, or hybrid). Your thread should include the following:

• A link to a skill planner containing your build. I recommend ASPS because it is the most up to date DFO planner available.
    • Explain your build, especially the parts that are likely to differ from other builds.

Now what?

Now other people can rate and comment on your build. Please use the star rating feature of the forum to rate a build thread. If you decide to revise your build, do not edit your thread, make a new thread.
  2. Soushin The Novice

How to navigate around this section

New builds will always appear first in the section, regardless of any type and any class. Thus the section may appear a bit messy.

However, there are easy ways to find what you're looking for, without using the search function.[hide=Use the Thread Display Options located at the BOTTOM of the section.][IMG][/hide]Using this will easily help you view the highest rated threads, or the specific class&type with the prefix display.

For this to work well, please ensure to rate the builds when you view them.[hide=Where to rate the build?][IMG][/hide]
  3. Fynl Lunchbox Hero

How to navigate around this section

Do note: If you're critiquing or questioning parts of a build, have a solid reason why, instead of just saying "skill x sucks cause i said so do skill y".
  4. I'm going to state you can now filter builds by prefix, so use the proper prefix. Example. If you have a rad monk build you want to share with the world, please use the "Priest" thread prefix. You can then click on that prefix and it will show only the threads with the "Priest" prefix.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.