Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

QUIT DFO! D:

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Kateya, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

YES I SAID IT! TILL JUNE 9TH! IM QUITTING DFO FOR THE BEST GAME EVER!
    YES I AM QUITTING IT FOR LOST SAGA :D lol I AM A LOST SAGA REAPER! Just got back into it since I feel it will be a wait for june 9th. So many days and hours before that gunner patch figured what the hell let me go bust out my OP proness in Lost Saga.

Sigh! why am i so good? Everyone in game started adding me as a friend -.- and I did not get it till I found out. I was whooping so much ass people wanted to add me.

[IMG]
  2. Stream Is Starting Anew.

lol lets go SON!

By the way....Do you realize how lucky you are to be rank 1 and to have a grim REAPER?
    I am rank....far aheaed of you..and still havent' got one, that is the last hero in the game as of right now >_>

Later today after I clean we gonna pwn some Faction battles. Join Order.
  3. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

Sigh Order has to many people so i didnt join them. What guild are you part of in order? cause I just applied for the rank number 2 guild. Not sure I will get in with my low ranking. But I got lucky and from a prize box they gave everyone. I got a grim reaper =] but im focusing on my Zerker and Knight.
  4. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Order = Less people, More English players, a Challenge, That number you saw wasnt more people, It was us winning the current faction battle
    Legion = BRAZILIANS REPRESENT WE WIN WIT DA PRO LAG YO, Cant lie i asked on the forums and all the pros are there and I faced em T_T, Usually win...Lag lag lag lagerrz abuse so bad.

Im in Okure, A guild I found made last week and I'm getting them up there.

Your not going to get into a Rank 2 guild fyi, Your Rank 1 and I doubt you truly understand every aspect of the game in one day lol.
    Lucky you~~
  5. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

6. Stream Is Starting Anew.

You just trolled me huh. Not cool >:
  7. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

This is the name of my guild lol. But then the leader got hero banned so she made new one called QUITDFOz. I played that game before, it was okay. Didn't enjoy it as much as others.
  8. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

My brother played lost saga and I simply do not see whats fun about it.
  9. Stream Is Starting Anew.

@Blanix: Simple fun, nothing wrong with that.
    @Geenareeno: What is NenLul's new account, and who is guild leader?
  10. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

Sigh NenLul got banned lol for what reason? (plus I've been hearing that people will do security and sometimes mess up and boom ban or some non sense)

GOD I LOVE LOST SAGA ITS JUST FULL OF NON SENSE! and a bunch of funny little gags. But it also is pretty cool with the amount of characters they have you can use.
  11. Ring "...that's my role."

wtf pesos rofl
  12. Kateya Pro Flame Kicks

Lol yes some how they have many races in this game but the currency turns out to be pesos lol
  13. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

It's Nenlulz i'm pretty sure Stream. She's got all her gear too. Last time i checked she was like lvl 30, that was awhile ago. We should get her to join this forum.
  14. Stream Is Starting Anew.

This dude thinks I'm stupid straight up.
    All her clanmates tell me random bull about him.
    Rade today just told me, hey guess what, NenLulz gave me account and leadership of guild becuase he has to go to army for 2 years.

I just find it funny he says his excuse RIGHT when he gets banned.
    Like he wants a clean DFO history with the bad rep on his name.
  15. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

Why does he have bad rep? I barely know him.
  16. Stream Is Starting Anew.

Just like, we neever were really on great terms with eachother.

But still I dont get it. He said he went away to army, but his guild got remade but HIM.
    So.

I dont get any of this.
    And Ima stop caring now cuase lolitdontmatter ><