Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

PvP;Windmill/Top spin

Discussion in 'Gunner Guides' started by Vibe, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Vibe 8===D~~ O:

is it worth the points for the extra speed?
    i don't really need the damage since it's mostly a setup into raid/spike for me, but i wanted to know some opinions from others to see if i can be swayed otherwise
  2. Archie Mexocan

I'm no PvP expert, but I would consider it just for high hitrecovery classes, especially for topspin, that skill is definitely slower than windmill.
  3. Vibe 8===D~~ O:

i haven't seen the difference between lv5 and lv27 windmill so i should take a look at the hitstun
    and i usually use topspin to otg spike
  4. Divine Supreme Dictator

Definitely worth stuffing as many as points into it as possible. More speed translates to less risk of being countered, especially considering its one of your main ways to setup an easy combo.
  5. Ring "...that's my role."

I got a lvl 21 windmil and my spitfire used to have lvl 1 windmill the difference is huge. AFAIK your hit box increases as you windmill ( at least that's more noticeable on my female ranger) so doing a quick windmill and move in with air raid is better tan rolling slowly towards the enemy.
  6. Gloomy dicks

The hitstun doesn't increase. But when you level the skill, it gets faster so the low hitstun is less of a problem.
  7. Ring "...that's my role."

I think that was implied already lol.
  8. Gloomy dicks

Yeah but you fags made it sound as if the hitstun increases. I'm just here to clarify so you don't imply something you don't want to.
  9. Ring "...that's my role."

hit box=/= hit stun
  10. geenareeno Not gReenareeno

11. Gloomy dicks

see>

and then shut the fuck up
  12. Ring "...that's my role."

fix that plural nigga then choke on a cow dick :)

Do I have to explain what Vibe meant? or are u gonna get it by yourself?
  13. Gloomy dicks

What he meant has nothing to do with what I said. I'm only clarifying so people don't misunderstand. I said this already, see>

get out of my face, hairy nipples
  14. Ring "...that's my role."

make up your mind shit eating nigger
  15. Vibe 8===D~~ O:

it's already said that it's worth maxing
    there's no need to be faggots
    faggots
    shut up
    brb lv5 headshot
  16. Ring "...that's my role."

u faggot <3

lol Im maxing my headshot for lvl 60 cap :trollface: