Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Pvp is getting real bad

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by ArtSlay, Jul 9, 2010.

1. dietpepsi New Member

I'm majoring in medicine and from what I've learned my past 7 years through school is that people with brain deficiencies such as you have little to no chance of even providing a sufficable argument with your basis. What makes you think people with the same stats and same skills will play in the same manner? What does not work for you will work for others and vice versa, I think you should stop being a delusional prick and take the time to realize that not everybody will play the same way you do, nor anyone will have the same tactics or approaches or anything similar for the matter.

P.S, all witches are melee at some point, we are equipped with a broom and not a rod for that reason
    P.P.S, all witches have lvl 5 EMM for broomstick spin, moron
    P.P.P.S, it's obvious there are more than 3 skills on a witch's bar
    P.P.P.P.S, I think someone who proclaims that they are better than someone else because of their own views does not have the qualifications to be able to tell people to 'get better'

[IMG]
  2. keisha BIG MAMA

just because you have a high rank doesn't mean your build is the best it could be, your logic is horrible ( lol @ the high school joke when you can't even comprehend a couple of posts on a gaming forum )

anyways, this mentality that you have a high rank = you're the best and have absolutely no room for improvement is going to bite you in the ass later on. versatility is necessary if you want to be good at pvp

once again, let me link you to a vid of a witch properly using manteau:

are u implying a witch with max manteau won't have melee skills? o_o..

no1 curr

no one said anything about this..once again lol @ the high school joke

pretty sure saccharin is glad 6+

both of my friends main witch, use a high lvl manteau and are both high glads + 10 times better than you'll ever be at your class so idk

the funniest part about this whole conversation is that i don't even know very much about witch while you MAIN it and you don't even know how AMAZING max manteau is, TRASH ALERT
  3. Soltis Carried by Sandors

I really enjoyed my time here in the PVP Discussion forum.

A thanks goes to dietpepsi, Kurii, and others who made it particularly hilarious.
  4. Straika Pokèmaster

Ironium levels reaching critical!
  5. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

Yes you did.
    But dont worry we have keisha and dietpepsi and kurrii to flame back :D
  6. Prelude vroom

lol at the manteau is bad talk.. -_-

I facepalmed throughout this thread.
  7. saccharin That one crazy witch

Didn't your time at DFOsource teach you anything? Witches are catty bitches, hence even though we're like meh tier-wise, we're still complete fucking serious about our class.

Max manteau is viable right now. Post witch patch? Arguable, because the blind time is reduced to five seconds instead of ten.

It is really expensive SP wise, but at the same time, with an increased level cap, it is still possible to max that. That, and it can actually do some serious damage post patch too because of percentage + fixed damage. Same with swatter.

Personally I never maxed dusts, and hell, I dropped AoEs as well. I don't have rain or lava and I do fairly well. Then again, I ride my broomspin's OP electrocution like hardcore.

Also, hi prelude, fancy seeing you here.

PS lol at another thread getting derailed into witches.
  8. Revelus New Member

Only way to get better is to fight better people. Which of course doesn't mean much because just because someone is Glad 5 doesn't mean that they're better than you.

I was like MelodyInsanity for a very long time myself; a "scrub" that was scared to death of Expert and would glitch back into Basic if I got over Vaga 10. I started going into Expert with friends and realized it wasn't very different from Basic. (if you're fighting low-Glads) That was then. These days, Expert is pretty dead. I think the reason why is because of people's mindsets being the same as Dice Dragon's there, as well as being afraid of people with good gear. I guess it depends on what you think good gear is, but in my opinion there are very, VERY few gear-carried people there. Most of the people that have ridiculous gear are Berserkers or Exorcists. The others cap their upgrades at +10. If you think +10 is overgeared, you're out of luck.

I'll admit that I'm afraid of some people, and there are some classes that I would prefer not to fight.

Also, win rate doesn't mean a thing (unless you're a good Mechanic, in which case expect your win rate to be 80%+). In fact, most of the good players I've fought have win rates at or below 50%, since they stuck to a single character. They started out not doing too well, and then improved over time.
  9. Gloomy dicks

I don't want to have to be terrible at PvE just to have a chance at being good at PvP. Unfortunately, all the classes I have are pretty much pick and choose. Launcher? Choose one or the other. Elementalist? One or the other. Summoner? I guess you could get by with a PvP build in PvE... but what.

If I somehow get a character to level 50, and still like it enough to buy a reset... well in that case, maybe. But it's unlikely. I don't have time for that though.
  10. conewicci I dun goofed.

PvE at the moment is fairly easy, even with a PvP character. o.o
  11. saccharin That one crazy witch

I have a winrate of like 52% on my pure PvP witch.
  12. Gloomy dicks

I only have time to play in the morning so I end up soloing or duoing. I can't even level my Launcher because of this. She's downright terrible at soloing, and the only reason she made it to 41 is because she's amazing at duoing (and wouldn't be if I built for pvp). PvE is not easy when you can't cheese everything with a full party.

My win rate on my Launcher is 62% last time I checked. Only played like 300 matches though...
  13. Soda New Member

Theres nothing worse than being blinded for 10 seconds, then getting out of blind only to be blinded again. It breaks your will to pvp i swear...
  14. saccharin That one crazy witch

The brilliant thing about it is manteau has a CD that's shorter than the duration of the blind.

I love my life.
  15. ゴド Atomyk Ebonpyre

[IMG]
    GUESS WHAT I'M ALREADY BLIND, JOKE'S ON YOU
  16. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

QFFT QUOTE FOR FUCKING TRUTH
  17. conewicci I dun goofed.

You win.
  18. Deus flyingdogg

>he doesn't realize that in the general flow of pvp, noobs graduate from noobhood and upgrade their gear as they work on their actual skill.
    >laughingheros.jpg

go upgrade your gear, you permascrub scum. as much as you wish it, this isn't street fighter. over +10 is a little overdoing it, but if you're crying about people just because they have actual plusses on their gear you need to shut up and make an appointment with kiri.
  19. ArtSlay _________________________

Since you quoted me, mind reading the final sentence again?
  20. Deus flyingdogg

okay