Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

PvP is fucking stupid.

Discussion in 'Berserk Rage' started by Beowins, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Beowins New Member

The skills that need to be fixed for this game to be even remotely worth playing.

Rolling Thunder, Less damage. Shit is fucking stupid with how much range it has and low cool down
    Revenger, Just simply fucking retarded. you can't attack a Ranger without losing 50% HP
    Wild Shot, HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Spriggan, OTG grab that combo resets? Holy fuck is this skill ever balanced

And the skill that just caused the rage in this thread; White Tiger. What a fucking stupid skill. Played an Exo who just ran around and layed down 12 of them with Indom Spirit... No way to predict where the ball is going, and if it happens to bounce off the tiger that you're attacking, and you're too close, it hits you like 4-6 times. That is half your HP. So don't bother trying to kill one, because you'll die. But too bad you die if you don't kill one.

hurrrrrrr exorcist gets BUFFED.

Fuck this game, I'm out. Peace.

ps: Yeah, I'm a Witch QQing. Witch isn't near as good as the above classes. Witch might be a step above most classes, but Witch is NCAA, above classes are NBA, all other classes are NCAA/WBL
  2. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

Played an Exo who just ran around and layed down 12 of them with Indom Spirit...
    max for a exo for white tigers is 6 not 12

EMM pls use the advantage of the white tigers to EMM Flapper pls nothings more fun then seeing taus charge them
  3. Ring "...that's my role."

Fuck witches, lol fly away set up aoes and fly moar.
  4. Beowins New Member

12 was just the number my rage picked out.

6 is more than bad enough. Especially with all the other skills Exo has at his disposal.

Anyway, no skill classes man.

just going to say this. I can stand losing to an Ele who beats me without spamming Frosty Heads. I can stand losing to a WM who combos me, a BM who combos me, anything that actually takes skill.

Hell, I don't get mad when Tempester beats me on his Mech. Why? Because he's good. He chases me down, doesn't turtle like a faggot and wait for cubes.

PvP in this game is just so gimped. Needs some major work.

Witch doesn't even have good AoE. All there is is Jackyl, and the range is horrible.

But seriously, I'm done. A few people will be happy about this.

Sacc, you read this, kick me from FlyingLolis. I can't stand this game anymore and it's noob friendly pvp playstyle.

RIP BigHugeLarge. At least I made it to Glad5.
  5. Ring "...that's my role."

oh haha, saw u on my zerk when I went to the Tavern lobby :3c I was like.. oh hey that nme looks familiar lol.

I'm not gonna argue with you how witches are so fucking gimped if you;re quitting, so cya.
  6. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

Witch doesn't even have good AoE. All there is is Jackyl, and the range is horrible.
    =_= where has u been living in?
    Acid RAIN Lava Potion gravitas
    OH ur not going to like fighting meeeeee * spams frosty AND pluto :3c*
  7. Gir Raging Homosexual

Get better
    Oh, and if you're talking about me (because you fought me on my magic exo not too long ago), I don't have indom spirit
    Anywho, UMAD etcetc
    n_____________________________n
  8. Ring "...that's my role."

and if you try to go around it, lolEMM and to dodge all attacks lol manteu. Wanna catch a laucnher from far? fly up and lolspin
  9. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

oh yeah combos dont take skill really....
    its all just memory
    actually in games like dfo skill is just a pretty word for = ABUSING the class's skills
  10. Beowins New Member

Nah Gir, your homosexual camping in the corner playstlye was just the icing on the cake.

BTW, you're a queer. I fucking rolled you that game, but you pansied out.

Also, your White Tiger also hit me for 40% of my HP with that stupid glitch.

I know Witch is good, but where are you guys getting all this about Witch being amazing, like you're all implying? A single person, I'm going to say Mourrigan here, doesn't define the class.

The class defines the class. Sigh.

I uninstalled. Seriously, anyone want a level 47 Witch? With nice gear, there is a royal ring on the account you can sell as well.

Going to sleep, I'll read this at some point tomorrow. I'm serious, who wants the account?

The only req is that you're not a faggot. I'll be the judge of your fag level.
  11. Gir Raging Homosexual

Because my sexual orientation is relevant to pvp. Oh wait, no it isn't u just mad cuz I stylin' on u
    And you didn't roll me. I won both matches, champ.
  12. VariousGuy Dead Guy

Exos can only put down 5 White Tigers. Just wanted to clear this out. Of course you're gonna rage about them, being a magic class, and for a somewhat good reason too: Exo AoEs are invincible to magic attacks. I had an Asura throw a fully powered Ghost Orb at my Supression Amulet, and it was still there. The Grappler, on the other hand, oneshots it.

I don't take PVP seriously. In a game where you can use throwing items, damage reflecting, status effects when attacked, ect., I don't.....take it seriously. Then again, that's just me. Other people will be competitive/serious/ect. about it. Probably for a good reason too.

I can try to give you a tip, though: fly over the Tigers. You're a Witch. Get that thing between your legs, and fly like a maniac. Until he GWL's/Supression Amulets you, that is.......
  13. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

how much of a fag lvl do i have?
    Do i has a fag lvl low enough to get witch *-*
  14. Rawrrr Bitch.

I liked how you rage at white tigers rather than LOLSA on exos. Phys exos scare me a hell of a lot more than magic exos.
  15. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

SA i qq about that everyday = =
    infact SSA should be Stupid Super Armor :D
  16. VariousGuy Dead Guy

It's kind of nice hearing comments on the magic side instead of the physical. Changes things up.
  17. BlanixTheBlood Perfect hair

Exos r op and this game takes no skill.
    Can i haz royal ring plox?
  18. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

beowins i asked first D:
  19. TheHolyGuy Member

lol ragequit thread. Attacking people with homosexual insults does not make you better at pvp
  20. DeathsSinner Cookies~! >:3

I'll take the Witch :3