Welcome to Dungeon Fighter Online Forums!
A Dungeon Fighter Online fansite, based around the mechanics of the game.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Other Forums?

Discussion in 'General DFO' started by iamchinaman, Jul 21, 2010.

1. iamchinaman New Member

Since DFOS is down what other forums aside form this has some good guides?
  2. AiNoMinako Poke Poke Poke

ano u could try dfoplanet.com
    even tho thats more of a pvp place
  3. Vibe 8===D~~ O:

how about... these forums
  4. FenixStryk Member

Other than SSA? Hmm... there's not much. GameFAQs has a DFO Forum, and there's always Nexon's official forums, but those don't have any dedicated class guides/threads. DFO Planet has already been mentioned, and DFO World is a dead board (if it still exists).

Best bet would be to just ask for assistance on a particular topic and give us time to respond. Most of us here can help you.
  5. saccharin That one crazy witch

Everything that needs to be said already has been said. Nexon is the biggest, DFOsource is decently sizable, but down. SSA is a nice in-depth information forum. DFOp is great... if you love PvP. There's basically no mention of PvE on that board lol.
  6. iamchinaman New Member

i guess ill just stick around here
    i just wish there were more guides on here that explains why this skill is useful kinda thing.
  7. TheEnd187 Member

everyone here knows everything already >.>. Official Nexon forums is where you want to be if you want every response to be a demotivational. dfoP for pvp.DFOs for viruses
  8. Ring "...that's my role."

the best response in this thread.